"You're so noisy," I said while massaging my temple.

Fuck, I'm not really the type who bend on my words. Wala naman dapat akong pakealam. But it seems like I can never have a peaceful lunch as long as she won't stop insisting on me so, in the end, I gave in.

"Good morning, Senyorito!" my head automatically turned when I heard her voice. It's wrong. Hindi naman talaga ako lumilingon kahit sino pa ang bumati saakin. Hindi ko lang rin maintidihan kung bakit pagdating sa kanya, kusang gumagalaw ang katawan ko.

Tss. She was all smiles when she saw how I turned to her. It was bright and beautiful, her smiles. She's radiating with innocence and joy. She looks so fucking pure like she's still not touched by any in the world. How envious...

Why am I suddenly wanting to protect the purity I can see?

"Nagwawalis ako!"

I don't want her to think that I was staring at her for too long, so I rolled my eyes before I shift my gaze away.

Wala atang araw na hindi sumakit ang ulo ko dahil sa mga kakaiba niyang ginagawa. Ignoring her was all impossible even if I tried my best not to show that I am always looking at her. Parang may kakaibang pwersa saakin na palaging nagtutulak para mapansin siya.

I sighed when I saw her head and her body falling, sliding over the backrest of the sofa. Her eyes are already closed and it looks like she's already in a deep sleep.

Kanina pa ako inis dahil siya ang dumating para sa dalahan ako ng pagkain. What's more funny is in the end, she was the one who ate what she brought! Naiinis ako sa kanya pero mas lalo akong naiinis sa sarili ko dahil bumigay na naman ako sa kanya.

I stood up from my chair and proceed to the sofa. At this time, I am already not aware of anything that I was doing. I never cared more for anyone. For me, it was useless and a waste of time because in the end, I have to shoulder everything alone, still.

But look where I am now... carrying this weird girl in my arms just to put her in a better position while sleeping on the sofa.

Noong naihiga ko siya ng maayos ay hindi ko mapigilan mapatigil. I kneeled one of my knees on the ground so I could have a look at her better.

Her name is Reese, as what I heard. I don't know why but it felt wrong to call her that when it is her own name. I don't remember myself calling her that even once after the day she showed up.

I always witness her doing unusual things. She seems to not know a lot of things and it also seems like she's not pretending about it. I never saw someone who looks very excited about doing house tasks that most people would groan at. Her moves look delicate and graceful. She looks refined like elites which don't make any sense because she's a maid. Her choices also felt like she's not meeting the job that she currently has. But it all felt very natural on her.

At first glance, anyone could mistake her as the owner of the house. I guess, others really did. Even right now that I'm watching her do nothing but breathing, she still looks like a goddamn precious princess of someone's castle. Who would even think that she isn't one? With this beautiful face...

I notice a lot of things about her even if she's not trying hard to get my attention. I secretly waste my time observing her.

The way she speaks is weird. Sometimes, I can even notice her pausing for a while to think. She's noisy and naughty around me, but when I'm silently observing her around other house helps-Anne, Jem... she's different. It felt like she's also treating people differently according to her opinions. She's giving off different auras and moods that are frustrating me big time because I know... I just know... that I'm missing something.