One

Kageyama Tobio..... That was his name.

Y/n's Pov

Today is officially the worst day if my life.

I came home from school wanting to go straight to bed after having a bad day full with all kinds bad luck, until my father called me to his study. Apparently he has some people coming over for dinner to discuss some business things or whatever but I don't really care much for that stuff only because I planned in becoming a surgeon.

Dinner time came around and I had on a short black fitted dress with nude heels. I didn't bother doing my hair since it's naturally curly. I walked down stairs to see the person I hated the most. Kageyama Tobio. We've been in the same class since middle school, he would always annoy the absolute fuck out of me on the daily. Throwing paper at me, call me names and teasing me. Of course I would return the favor and pick on him because im not about to become a push over ass bitch especially not to him.

"WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE!?" I said in my head well at least I thought I did. "Y/N! What is wrong with you!" My father said. My faced heated up turning red as I ran to the bathroom. A smirk appeared on his face pissing me off even more.

"I apologize for my daughters behavior Hiroshi" father said.

"Its alright why don't we go eat and start discussing the arrangement" Hiroshi said

I calmed down making my way to the dining room. I looked for a chair to sit in and just my luck the only seat available was across the one and only Tobio Kageyama. He was wearing an all black suit which I admit looked pretty good on him.

"Alright now that the both of you are here we have some news" my father said

"You two are going to getting married" said sakura my mother

"HUH!?" Tobio and I both said in sync