This went on for many many minutes. Eventually Aaron even proceeded to bring Cady to a different, locked bedroom. Safe to say she didn't feel safe at all.

"Cady, all I'm asking you is to breath for a moment. Drink this cup of water to sober up a bit. That's all I'm asking you" but Aaron was walking closer closer towards Cady, untill she felt her back hit the door.

"whyyyy are you doing that Aaronnnnn. Heheheh stop doing that"

How much she wishes for the door to be unlocked right now.

"I.. Don't need your help Aaronnnnn. I'm perfectlyyyy fineeeee. Heheheh that tickles staawwpppp" thr alcohol was working off. But the slurring definitely stayed for a while longer.

Cady reached down with her hand to feel the lock of the door. Click the door swung open and Cady ran away as fast as she could. Which wasn't that fast since she was definitely still drunk.

She ran out of the house. Stumbling towards the first car she had in sight.

"hiiiiiii stranger" she stepped into the car, not even caring to look at the driver.

_____________________

It was true, Cady did drink a whole fucking lot at the party. But that was a good amount of time ago. Just before her meeting with Aaron she chucked a bottle of water down and it actually made her sober up quite a lot.

Now it's her turn for her little evil but funny plan.

Cady decided to act drunk out of her mind. She would ramble all about Janis and act like she didn't actually know who she was going home with. That way she could one, actually tell Janis how she feels about her without it being too awkward. Two, she could make up things about the kiss earlier. And three, she would probably get good laugh. Thinking about it, Janis could actually get pretty mad at her... oh well, it would have to happen eventually, to time turning back now.

So, step one. Acting really drunk and stepping into her car. Halfway done.

"oh God KitKat they really didn't go easy on ya" Janis said as she noticed how strong it smelled like alcohol. She knew The Plastics would make Cady drink, but she never expected this much.

"go eazy on mehhhh. Ze nigh waz grait!" Cady slurred and somehow started talking in an Bulgarian accent. God knows why.

What was Janis going to do. She hadn't thought her plan through, she just randomly decided to pick Cady up, and then what?

"Okay Caddie, I'm going to bring you to my house. We're going to sober you up and then you'll sleep in my bed. I will sleep on the couch. You're going the have a massive hang over tomorrow but we'll take care of that" honestly Janis didn't know why she was explaining all this. Cady wouldn't remember it for a second being this drunk.

"but I wanna go to Janis her houseeeee I wanna cuddle with her cuz she's comfy and cuteeeeeee. And she's a great kisserrrr" the dark haired girl her heart stopped for a moment and a deep blush covered her cheek.

People say drunk words are sober thoughts, but is that true? It couldn't be, it was Cady who walked away after the kiss. But also Cady who initiated the kiss. God why are girls so complicated.

"do you know Janis?" did Cady just really ask that? Janis didn't exactly know how much she drank, but she's sure it's a lot.

"No KitKat, I don't think I know her" why not just play along?

"well I was supposed to go home with herrrrrr. Becauseeeee...I don't exactly know. But anywayyyy, I thought it was really sweet of her to pick me up. I think she actually cares about mehhhh"