Janis threw her phone in her back pocket and walked down stairs to put on her shoes. They were black doc martens which marched perfectly with her high socks and lace tights. She threw on her green army jacket before looking for thr car keys. Which of course she couldn't find.

"Holly! Have you seen my car keys!?" she yelled up the stairs. Receiving a short yell.
"Moms pocket!"

The dark haired girl thanked her sister. And speed down the road.

Janis finally reached the house where the party would be held. Also known as Aaron's house. It didn't take any longer than 15 minutes. But what janis couldn't find was Cady. She would've been outside by now.

Maybe the Plastics made her stay a little longer? And by that, Janis decided to wait another 10 minutes. But when Cady was no where to be found she started to worry.

_________________________________

The party was a lot for Cady, as she expected. The Plastics don't know about her mental state and they wouldn't even care.

All of the lights and colors already caused a wave of panic to shot through the small girls body. Plus the many people were a lot to take in. Safe to say, Cady didn't like it at all.

"come on pillowcase. It's gonna be fun. You've never been to a party before or something?" Regina, the real life version of the devil asked her.

"I actually haven't been to a real school before. So no, not even a party" Cady told the demon queen, looking at her feet whole they walked over to the bar. At that moment Gretchen and Kared appeared as well. Now it was Gretchen's turn to say something, well... Give someone.

"Here, drink this. You'll feel MUCH better after hydrating"

Cady, never having been to a party or such thing before. Immediately trusted Gretchen and whatever contained the cup. She threw the drink backwards, only tasting the burning feeling after.

"what was that?" she asked, scruning her whole face, still tasting the bitter taste. "oh that was vodka mixed with some other juice. It'll work in a minute or two" Regina said matter of factly and the three plastics strutted away, leaving poor Cady all alone.

30 minutes, plus 10 shots later Cady could feel herself swaying all around the packed room. Everything was spinning and blurry. What just happened.

She had received Janis texts but didn't rlly know they were from her. She was happy that she could forget the whole situation for a bit. Well she wasn't aware of that fact either. But you know what I mean, she was having the time of her life.

Trying to walk to the front door wasn't an easy task. Bumping into many people is something you can guarantee happening.

"woah woah, steady there. Cady, isn't it" a brown haired boy grabbed Cady by the arm, keeping her from falling face first.

"oh ew, it's calculus boy" surprisingly enough she could still recognize people. "I'm fine I'm fine. You can leave me alone now" the smaller girl tried to walk away but Aaron was holding her tight.

"I'm not leaving you alone in this state. You need someone to make sure you're safe!" why would he leave me alone?

"Aaron, you - hiccup. Are so annoyinggggg. Just leave me be. I don't need you here. I don't even want you near me" Cady whined. All she wanted was to go to the dark cat outside, is that too much to ask?