I stopped laughing and looked up at him, "Harry..."

"Yeah? What's wrong, are you okay?"

I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. But unlike the lake, which was slow, and patient, this kiss was urgent and full of want and passion. We rushed up the stairs into his room and slammed the door shut.

I sat down with him on his bed and we continue what we had started in the common room. His lips pressed up against mine and his tounge gently grazed at the entrance. I opened my mouth and we continued. I could feel his heart beating faster and faster, almost as if he had just run a marathon. He softly bit the side of my neck and and I started to breathe heavier.

I dug my nails into his back to hold myself up so I didn't slip from the pleasure. I could feel a hard bulge forming in his boxers and it pressed up onto the outside of my panties. I slowly started to grind my hips on his lap make him let out a deep moan. I smirked and picked up the pace while going back to making out with him. 

After a few more moments of us doing this, he reaches down and grabbed the edge of the t-shirt.

"Is it okay if I-"

I quickly nodded and he slowly lifted up the shirt past by my hips, but stopped when we heard a harsh knock at the door. 

"Um, just sit here, I'll get it." 

Harry gently lifted me off of him and set me down on the bed. I pushed the shirt back down to cover myself and put a blanket over my lap just to be safe. Harry pulled on a flannel pair of pajama pants that I assume were Ron's, because they were much to big on him. He flattened out his hair that had gotten all messed up from my fingers running through it, and straightened out his glasses. 

He reached from the door, took a breath, and opened it. The person on the otherside of the door was someone I least expected,

"Malfoy what are you doing here?"

"Weasley let me in. I found your hand-me-down clothes in the dirt. Aren't much dirtier than when you first got them though."

Oh my god this is not happening. I don't think he's seen me past Harry's shoulder yet. But why was he here? Why couldn't he have just given them to Ron?

Harry replied sharply, "Thanks, I'll take them."

Harry moved ever so slightly revealing me to Draco. I shrunk back, wishing I had Harry's invisability cloak so I could just disappear and act like none of this ever happened. 

I swear that when he saw me he flinched ever so slightly. 

"Robinson, not suprised to see you here after practically fucking Potter in the lake."

I spoke out to him, softer than I had planned "Just go away Draco."

His face completely fell when I said his name, I could see it, and so could Harry. Maybe there was more to Draco Malfoy than I had originally thought.

"Whatever, just take the clothes Potter."

He shoved them into Harry's hands and turned around out the door, walking away coldly. For some reason I wanted to run out there a hug him and just be with him. I want to make him smile and to make him feel as if I had never hurt him. 

"You can go after him. I..I know you want to, I saw the way you looked at him."

"Harry I'm so sorry I never meant to-"

"Just go."

I pulled the blanket off of me and looked and Harry one last time before running out of the room. My heart was pounding in my chest and I ran down the stairs. How could I do something this stupid, I should've stayed with Harry. He made me feel safe, and special, and now I'm chasing after a guy that had kicked me out his dorm the morning after fucking me on a bet with his friend. I should be with the guy who comforted me when he found me crying, and slept on the floor so I could stay in his bed. 

Suddenly I'm flooded with the feeling of regret. I wanted to turn around so badly and run back into his arms and have me hold me. But it was too late now, I had already messed up too horribly to fix it right now. My face burned as tears streamed down my cheeks. I stop on the stairs and sat and cried into my hands. How could I be so fucking stupid?

"Robinson? Is that you?" spoke a voice from the bottom of the stairs. I recognized it immediatly, it belonged to Draco Malfoy. What was he still doing here?

I lifted my face from my hands and barely croaked out, "What do you want?"

He stepped back into the stairwell, pausing ever so slightly when he saw my red, wet face. 

"Potter?"

I looked up at him and nodded. 

"Go back to your room Nina, I'll take care of this."

I was too weak and tired to question or argue this. I stood up and used the collar of Harry's shirt to wipe my eyes. I looked at Draco one last time before heading in the direction of my room. 

Why did the same person who had basically called my a whore 48 hours ago, now helping me with boy problems?