Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Just above a whispering voice, the male twin said, "I did not, and it's very nice to meet you, Anna Williams. We haven't heard anything about you except-"

"Ahahaha! How very nice. Let's greet all the guests now." With that, William and I rushed down and met the first of the guests that came up to us. The twins soon after came and greeted everyone that would dare come up to them.

"Oh...here comes Princess Bıtch #2, Piper Rossi, and her villainous parents, Eliza and Brian. Look, they even made a path for them!" Charlotte whispered into my ear, tugging on my dress. "That's not fair. The guests didn't make a path for us, and we're the honored guests. They weren't even invited!"

"They weren't invited?"

"Heavens no! Father wouldn't allow it!! Just because Eliza Rossi is half royalty doesn't mean they could just barge their way in here and expect us to bow down to them! I thought we stopped doing that centuries ago!"

"Sister, hush. They might hear." Like a phantom, Charles Winters appeared by his sister's side, laying a comforting hand on her shoulder, causing her to lean back on him.

"Oh, brother, you are such a bore! What kind of pair might we be if we didn't cause a scandal?"

"A normal pair, sister. One that didn't cause more white hairs on Father's head."

"I think he would look nice in white." Charlotte whispered, grabbing her twin's hand and braiding their hands together.

Just as the Rossi's were coming closer, Daniel appeared on the other side of the twins. "Who brought the royal trash here?"

Charlotte burst into a giggle and Charles cracked a small smile. William huffed in amusement and I widened my eyes in shock.

"Father! You scandalous person! And you wonder where we get it from! Oh how I've missed you!"

Daniel gave the twins each a hug before looking at his eldest son. "William, Anna, I'm so glad you made it. I had hoped that you would make an even grander entrance with those red colors, especially you, Anna, in that gorgeous red dress, but it seems that someone else had that same idea."

By someone else Daniel meant Piper Rossi, who was wearing a strapless, bright red trumpet gown that had the most beautiful curves all over. It looked like a gorgeous sculpture, and it accented Piper Rossi very well.

"I'm sorry for not arriving sooner, but it seems that our invitation was lost in the mail and we didn't know at what time to arrive."

The whole Winters family and I swiveled around to meet the Rossi family and I was immediately swallowed in by Brian Rossi's eyes who stood right in front of me.

I gulped and took a step back, almost hiding behind William.

"Oh, sorry, but it wasn't lost in the mail. You were all purposefully uninvited." Charlotte said, smirking at Piper.

"Now, Charlotte, my dear, don't be rude. Even if they weren't invited, they are our self-proclaimed guests and we have to treat them as such."

"So it doesn't mean jack squat then." Before Charlotte could add anything more, Charles put a hand over her mouth and pulled her behind their father.

"I suggest teaching your daughter manners, Winters, and learning some yourself. Aren't you going to introduce us to your son's new 'friend'?"

"I believe that honor goes to me," William said, bringing my hand up and kissing the back of it, "This is my girlfriend, Anna Williams."

Piper Rossi gasped and stepped forward. "But how can she be?! William, we're engaged, remember? You can't have any girlfriends when we're to be married in a month and three days!"

No...way...

~~~~~•••••~~~~~•••••~~~~~•••••~~~~~•••••

Author's Note:

BADUM-TSH!!! Did anyone see that coming? Hahaha. I love being an author. It gives me such a thrill!!!

Anyways, what do you all think of the twins? Charlotte? Charles? Charlotte and Charles?

What do you think of the Rossi's? Piper? Brian? Eliza? Piper and Brian? Brian and Eliza?

I like all my characters, even the bad ones, but I think I like Charlotte the best. What about you? Who's your favorite character?

* Was anyone reminded of Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachin when you saw that the twins were like this? Does anyone even know who they are? If you do, then you are awesome!!

* Yes, the twins have British accents. You will find out why later on.

Anywho...please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT! ! ! ! !

Thank you!!!

Goodbye!!!

-RavenMoon06

© RavenMoon06

ps. Please tell me about any mistakes, grammar or spelling wise, just don't be obnoxious about it. Thanks again. :) ;)