Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

My blood was boiling what the fuck did he mean. Drew is my best friend I trust him with my life. "How so?" I said calmly while trying to hold my wolf back.

"Think about it Katy. He just came back from a rouge pack. He dropped everything and came back for you. How do you know you can trust him. What if he listens to our plans on attack and then informs Christy about what's happening." Doctor Jones said. He was right but I didn't want to admit it.

"Katy Doctor Jones is right." Jordan said. 

"You don't know that." I stated.

"Neither do you. You don't exactly know if we can trust him." Jordan replied.

I let my wolf take over completely. I shifted into my wolf and ran out of the door. I ran out of the hospital and all eyes were on me. I stopped right at the north edge of the Blue moon territory. I shifted back into my human and I sat down on the open grass and looked out of the territory. I then heard sounds of sobs coming from just outside the territory. I walked over to where the sound was coming from. There was a little boy, he was sitting down next to two dead bodies. I'm guessing they were his parents. 

"Hey sweetie." I said to him.

"Please don't hurt me." He hesitantly said then backed away from me.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to protect you. I'm the Royal Wolf. Have you ever heard of me?" I asked and offered him a smile.

"Yes. Please help my parents they got killed by rouges." He said as he walked up to me and hugged me.

I can bring back the dead, although it depends how they died. I must also control all of my emotions. Right now my blood was boiling and I felt sorry for the boy. I had to make sure I had no emotions, that is if I want to bring them back. Which I do.

"I'll help them don't worry. What's your name honey? and how old are you?" I asked him as I kneeled down in front of him and grabbed both of his hands in mine.

"Ashton, I'm 5. What's yours and how old are you?" He asked me as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"My name's Katy and I'm 18." I offered him another smile. 

I walked towards his parents and kneeled in front of them. I took in a deep breath and focused all of my energy to them. It was weird, my body could feel the weapon that they were killed with. They were killed with silver. Thank-fully there was no wolfsbane in the mix. I let go of my emotions and focused on the the two bodies in front of me. A piercing pain shot through my stomach. I stood strong and remained focused on the bodies. I ran my hands over both bodies. I had no emotion besides pain. I couldn't get rid of the pain, the more energy I put into healing the bodies, the more pain my stomach felt. I closed my eyes and I saw a dim white light appear int he distance. What's happening to me!? My stomach twisted into knots. I scrambled too my feet and I saw someone walking out of the light. I saw a beautiful goddess standing in front of me. It was the moon goddess. 

"Hello my child." She said with a very soft, gentle and relaxing voice.

"Moon Goddess." I bowed my body in respect.

"Please child. You must give up saving Ashton's parents. They can not live any longer. If you heal them my child, you will die." She spoke again very softly but with a shot of worry in her voice.

"How so?" I asked.

"You see when the Royal Wolf is about to heal someone, they can not put there hands over the body. What that does is, it sucks the silver away from the dead body and puts it into your body. That is why you experienced pain in your stomach." She replied very painfully.

"So I just have to remove my hands and then heal them?" I asked with a lot of confusion in my voice.

"Child, if you choose to heal someone you may. If you successfully bring back a passed away life, then you loose your life. In your life you can only heal one person. You end up giving your soul to the person you chose to heal." She spoke and then disappeared.

"No no please come back." I yelled.

I suddenly opened my eyes and the pain was gone. However the two dead bodies were still in front of me.

Poor Ashton I couldn't save his parents.

"I'm sorry Ashton. I couldn't save your parents." I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Will you be my new mum?" He asked as he put his hands on my shoulders.

Was I ready to take on the responsibility of this child. He lost his parents I can't just leave him.

"Yes sweetie." I said and then wrapped my arms around him.

_______

I wonder which rouges killed Aston? :O

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential