Chapter 2 Slay 7

"You need to make sure that you feed very often so that your illusion demon arts will evolve. With the art, you can control the minds of the individual that you target and they will do whatever you order. Or even make that individual remember the things that they never commit." Ketsueki states as Tanjiro settles on a sofa, smiling as Ketsueki commands several demons to bring in humans that they captured. Ketsueki settles beside Tanjiro as Tanjiro watches the humans being fearful.

"Feed if you must, my boy. " Muzan speaks to Tanjiro.

"You know, Ketsueki, I had a memory once, that involves me settling on the bloody ground with the two of us together, it seems that we really love the moment ." Tanjiro said. Ketsueki's face brightens as he replies "Then were we happy together?" holding Tanjiro's hands. Tanjiro smirks as he leaves the sofa and heads over to the fearful humans. "Of cause we were. Our bodies are bloodied whatsoever." Tanjiro states as the other demon leaves. He lifts one of the human's chin up. The human can see Tanjiro's bright red iris.

Ketsueki smiles as he hears the humans screaming, Tanjiro feeds, blood splatters everywhere. Soon after, the place is all bloody and Tanjiro is done with his meal. He turns to Ketsueki, which Ketsueki notice Tanjiro, and it reminded him of Muzan. Ketseuki rushes over to Tanjiro and starts to kiss Tanjiro's lips, as he sincerely thought that he looks like Muzan. Tanjiro places his hands on Ketsueki's chest as they kiss intently while Ketsueki pulls Tanjiro closer to him as he pushes Tanjiro to the sofa. Tanjiro lay on the sofa while Ketsueki removes his own clothing, he lay on top of Tanjiro and kisses his neck while Tanjiro lay there feeling Ketsueki.

To Tanjiro himself, it reminds him of the time he spent with Muzan. Ketsueki removes Tanjiro's clothing, kissing his chest as Tanjiro moan on every touch, as he looks up. He imagines that Ketsueki is Muzan and Muzan is slowly removing his pants. He lay back down as he smiles, just imagining him to be the one that is holding him, is way better than knowing that Ketsueki is the one that is holding him...

Moments after, the two of them separated from each other's embrace. Ketsueki apologizes for his reckless behaviour after he snaps away from the delusion. Tanjiro didn't really care about it as he wears his coat over his naked body, he goes over to the blood pool and dips his fingers in it, tasting it. He stands up and turns to Ketseuki who is just covering himself as he lay on the sofa. Tanjiro turns away, attempting to leave as Ketseuki states "I know you are doing it not truthfully...I don't feel the love when you did it...I know, it's hard for you to accept me because I am not Muzan. It's alright, I find that you are an interesting individual, I will win your heart, I promise."

Tanjiro leaves. As he walks down the hallway he noticed a demon. Upon the demon realising that it's Tanjiro, he bows to him "Lord Kamado, our not so favorable Demon Slayer Corps has put out a bounty for the runaway lord, they have put more security to scout around the premise for you. I know, Lord is not going to get caught that easily as you are powerful enough to destroy a lot of humans in one go." Tanjiro smiles.

The night has risen, two guards walkabout scouting in the jungle. Suddenly, it starts to turn foggy. As they struggle to see, they noticed a figure of a girl standing a few meters away from them, as they get closer to her, she started to cry. One of the guards attempts to go forward to the girl, but the other guard stops him from going forward saying that it might be a trap. As they turn back and about to leave, the girl is standing there on the other end. "what the hell?" One of the guards said. The girl stops crying, she turns and looks at them and states in an ominous tone "Why didn't you entertain me?"

The guards grab their swords, "I AM YOUR DAUGHTER!" The girl yells and laughs after. Tanjiro, on the other hand, sits on a tree branch elated by what he is seeing. "I love you, daddy." The girl states as she jumps on one of the guards, the guard swings around, then the girl bites the guard's neck. Then as he drops to the ground, the girl turns to the other guard who promptly had runoff, but he is still visible from a distance, then as she is about to rush towards the remaining guard, she realized that the guard's head has popped off. The girl turns to the other end of the jungle and noticed Ketsueki.

The girl wipes her face before walking over to Ketsueki, "Why are you here?" The girl asked as she disappears and Tanjiro is standing in front of him instead. "I felt that you needed a hand." Kersueki said, Tanjiro looks at him and reply "I don't need your help." He turns away and leaves...

"You are treating me coldly, I like it. As long as I'm by your side, my powers will still stay."