Dec excuses himself and comes out; we head into an empty room and I pace up and down as Dec just sits there, tapping his foot,

"Out with it!" He groans after a few minutes, "what did you do? Steal mum's car again? Take money? Smash something?" 

I roll my eyes, only Dec would think it be something minor.

I stop, and in a sharp move, I bring myself back to face my brother, 

"Hany's pregnant." I blurt out. 

Dec's face falls and he stares at me in shock, "how fucking could you!" He cries out, "you have a mate out there somewhere and you've fucked it all up for some blonde hussy! How are you even sure the baby is yours?"

How dare he! 

Hany wouldn't cheat on me! 

Hany loves me!

"Don't you dare! I want you help, not a fucking lecture!" I scream in Dec's face.

My head and muscles are wound up into tight knots, and it hurts!

"You need to tell mum, and your dad. As soon as. Is Bethany keeping the baby?" Dec asks, much calmer. 

"Yeah, she wants to keep the baby. I know I gotta tell mum and dad. This is insane! She was in the pill!! I thought we were safe." I sigh, slipping down to my knees.

"What if you find your mate bro? You're only 18. This could ruin everything. I'm gonna support you, and stand by you, whatever happens, but you've gotta figure out what to do."

Thank god- at least I've got my brother on my side. 

He knows I've been an idiot but he's gonna stand by me.

~*~

I've skipped classes today; I just can't handle it.  

I wouldn't be able to concentrate on revision and lectures with this rushing round my brain like a swarm of bees!

I wander through town, hands in my pockets as the icy winter air sneaks through the gaps in my clothing and nips at my skin. 

Painful!

I may be a wolf, but with everything going on, I can't seem to get to grips with everything apart from my wolf screaming at me, 

'You idiot! 

What about our mate? 

What have you done? 

This is all your fault!'

I try to block him out, but it only works short term.

As I numbly continue on my mindless walk, I watch the happy smiling couples enjoying their outings, they're loving relationships; not a care in the world!

I'm in my own world, so much that I don't realise until it's too late, a girl stumble into me and we both fall, straight into a giant puddle.

Soaked! 

Fuck this shit!

"I'm ssssso sorry!" The girl stutters. 

I sigh, and pull myself up, and place a hand out, to help up the poor unsuspecting victim. 

"My fault, I was in my own world." As she takes my hand, a hive worth of tingles and pleasurable shocks resonate where we are connected.

We are both standing now, staring into each others eyes.

Wolf female. 

A heavenly scent of strawberries and Victoria sponge wafts up my nose.

'Mate!' My wolf screams in joy, "it's our mate." 

I can't help the smile that takes over my once gloomy face, "mate." I whisper. 

"Mate." She agrees.

Long Ariel red air, emerald green eyes and soft pink lips, a short, perfect hour glass figure, and pale pink skin, matching her features perfectly.

Ok.. 

A pregnant human girlfriend. 

Alpha to be. 

Mate.

How did my life get to this?

Declan POV

I feel so shitty for shouting at Deac like that, but what a dick for letting this happen! 

Wrap your fucking dick!

I'm too young to be an uncle!

Thinking about his whole situation.. I wonder if we'll find our mates or if there will be some messed up karma from mum having two mates? 

Will we have this drama too?

I wonder how it'll go for us..

Will we not get mates cos our mum was selfish? 

Or we will get two as well?

I finally finish uni, and head into town to meet some mates; I'm half way there when my phone bleeps loudly; a message, and I carelessly pull it out from my pocket without looking where I'm going, only to fall into someone, both of us falling to our buts.

"Second time today!" A soft, crisp voice sounds through the wind.

I look up into a pair of emerald green eyes, eyes that have me hooked.

"Mate." I grin along side my wolf, only to be greeted with a look of horror and confusion.

My mate is gods gift to women; I don't even know her name, and she's already the centre of my universe.

Long red hair, the shade of Arianna Grande's, those stunning emerald eyes, and little pouty pink lips. 

Curvy yet perfectly proportioned hourglass figure, and my beauty of a mate can't be much taller than 5"1.  

She's tiny! 

Snowy white skin makes her seem translucent.

She's stunning!

Why is she staring at me in shock?

My mate is full wolf, so should understand the concept of mates.

"We're mates." I say again, more clearly, trying to make her understand.

With a shake of her head, she talks, "no! You can't be!"

I feel my heart shatter in two; I've always wanted to find and marry my mate.

My dad had told me the story of how he met my mum, and how much he loves her.. how she is the centre of the universe for him; I want that!

"How can you say that?" I exclaim as pain radiates through my chest, and my wolf howls loudly in my head, making me wince.

"I just can't!" She whimpers, and runs away.

She left me!

My mate rejected me!

How could she?