Chapter Five Defending, and Teaching.

*Kylie's POV*

Johnny and I were back home, we had class today to teach, but we came into the dojo earlier because Johnny wanted to show me how to defend myself, I knew how to but he wanted me to be more advanced. He came out in his black uniform, and I was in regular clothes. He stood in front of me. "One thing to always remember, is to always Cobra Strike, it's set into different parts. Always move your body, its called lunge, you always want to do that it uses the entire body." He said. I listened to him when he was telling me this. "The bite, that is what goes on when you confront, okay?" He said. I looked at him. "Got it." I told him. The dummy that he had in his dojo, was what he was going off from, he's been wanting to teach me, to defend myself, but we never got the chance to, I'm glad we could do this now. "Don't think your done, your not. "Where your fist hits the bone, you punch the guy, who you want to hit is right behind, this loser." He said and pointed behind the dummy. I stood there on the mat, and watched my husband tell me the basics of fighting. "Strike here, and his nose will bleed, strike here, and you will end up knocking his teeth, out of his mouth, strike here, and you will.." he looked at me, and noticed that I was a little worried. "That's for more intense situations." He said. That lesson of the dummy had ended, now it was time to fight. I knew how to fight, but Johnny being my husband wanted me to be better at defending myself. I wouldn't let anyone else teach me, but him, and I was glad that my husband was giving me some lessons on defending myself.

*Johnny's POV*

"Johnny!" She said when I kicked her in the arm, she didn't block my kick, at the right time. "You are loving this, aren't you?" She asked me. We'd been fighting like this for a while it was dark outside but we weren't done yet. "Baby, I'm not trying to injure you, but you need to stay focused, Cmon I know you can focus, think of something that makes you mad, think of who you want to fight, think of those losers, you have to deal with every time we are out somewhere." I told her. She looked at me, and than her eyes moved down to her feet. I moved toward her and lifted her chin up to look me in the eyes. "Everybody deals with losers, it's unfortunately a way of life, and life hasn't been the easiest for us, let them be losers, but I know you can do this, your gonna show them how strong you are, okay?" I told her. I kissed her and she kissed me. "Now show me a proper block, and elbow strike, you got this." I said. I held the board in front of me, to let her kick the board, she was doing great, I was grateful for her. She was doing great, maybe to great, though. "There you go babe, you got this, your doing good." I told her. I held the board farther out in front of me, now.

*Kylie's POV*

I had my hands in a fist, and I kicked the board. "Kick harder, babe!" Johnny said and I kicked the board harder, that was in his hands. "Keep kicking, harder, baby." He said and I kicked harder. And than the board hit him in the face, and I covered my mouth with my hands. "Babe, I'm sorry, are you okay!?" I said. He wiped his mouth with his hand to see if his mouth was bleeding, but it wasn't, I kicked but felt bad that I kicked hard the board flew back and hit him. "It's okay, I'm okay, that's what's supposed to go on, but maybe you need to focus on the dummy now, you did great on the board. He put the board away, and brought the dummy over, and I started to kick on the dummy. He watched me, kick the dummy. He wiped the sides of his mouth, some more. We finished, and I went to sit down and grab some water, than stood up, to drink it. That's when I felt my husbands strong arms wrap around me from behind, I kept the water bottle in my hand, and felt his arms wrap tighter around me. "I love you, and I'm grateful that I can teach you to defend yourself babe." He said. "I wouldn't want anyone else but you to teach me." I told him, I turned my head and he kissed me, I kissed him, and we let the kiss last. Johnny and I went to his office, when the kids came in for class, and for us to teach them, some more.

*Johnny's POV*

Class was here, and I walked around, and talked. "Learning to defend yourself, isn't always the easiest, but you must be able to learn it if you ever get yourself into a situation, that your stuck in." I told my class. "You need to learn to strike first, and strike hard." I told the kids, for the rest of class, the kids punched, and went into groups, and practiced on their partner. Class had ended, and I went back into my office, Kylie followed behind me, and I shut the door, we got changed into our clothes. I grabbed the keys to the dojo, and Kylie grabbed the keys to the car. We wanted to go and celebrate her success, on how good she did, at defending herself today.

*Kylie's POV*

Johnny and I were sitting at a restraunt, our table wasn't ready yet, we sat at the bar, and had some drinks. "I'll be right back, babe." He said and got up and walked to the bathroom. I sat there and drank the drink, that Johnny had bought for him and I, I looked around the restraunt, and continued to sit there. I thought of today, and how great it felt to defend myself, I felt more confident, now, than I was. I drank some more, and waited for Johnny, when a guy came up, and sat close to me, he wrapped his arm around me but I pushed him away, but he kept coming at me. "Hey." He said to me. I raised an eyebrow. "get away from me." I told him. I looked around for Johnny, but he wasn't out of the bathroom yet. The guy put his hand around my waist, and I got away. I broke into my Cobra Kai, karate skills everything that Johnny taught me was coming up. My stance was great, I punched the guy causing him to fall back and hold his face. That's when Johnny came over to me, and wrapped his arm around me, he watched the guy on the floor. "That's my girl, teaching you self defense, paid off babe." The guys eyes looked up at Johnny and I. "I told you not to mess with her." He said and turned the other way with me, we sat down at our table that was ready, and we continued to celebrate me for doing great at defending myself in the dojo, by being taught by my husband.