She struggles a little.....and then....some how she manages to stand up......and leaves....

Surya looks on......

Later in evening......whole college was empty.....as class hours are over..... Surya is moving towards RH.....(he has some tears in his eyes) he finds the same girl standing at R H door......her face is showing shocked ecpression.....and tears are flowing from her eyes.....he moves close to her....and about to call her....but stops hearing an another voice.....he looks in RH....another girl and boy are in there and they are talking about something......

Boy- yaar Sharon....tum samajh nhi rahi ho.....I'm just tiered of her....uske immature behaviour se

Sh- Rey tu shant ho jaa....woh samajh jaayegi

Rey- kab samjhegi....bolo na Sharon...kab...

Sh- thoda waqt de

Rey- woh kabhi nhi samjhegi Sharon kyunki...woh self centric hai..usko khud ke alaba kuch dikhta hi nhi hai.....trust me Sharon....main usse sirf isloye jhel raha hu...kyunki woh Swayam ki bahen hai...warna kab ka

Taani is shocked to hear....Rey's words...Surya looks at Taani....

Sh- Rey....meri baat sun

Rey- Sharon....pta hai kabhi kabhi toh mujhe lagta hai...how could be my choice can be like this....

It comes as thunder bolt for Taani

T- rey ko main unke laayak hi nhi lagti

Surya again looks at Taani.....and same words as Rey said.....echos in his mind... as a girl said to him

Rey- Sharon....I tried hard to make her like me....I gave her so many opportunities....do yoh think that ki agar maine usse AGS na bnaya hota toh kya woh deserve karti thi....

Sh- Rey tu.....

Rey- Sharon she is not my type....I need a girl like you in my life....but abb kya karu main....galti toh maine kar di....by proposing her....I want a break from this relation....but what could I do.....Swayam ki bahen jo hai woh....I can't even do that....

By hearing Rey's words Taani is completely broken....her legs are trembling....she isn't able to handle herself....she takes the steps back....and collides with door.....and then turns and runs out.......

Surya looks on.......and follows Taani calling her.....as she droped a sorry card she made for Rey.....

Taani is running out racklessly.....crying badly....while running....she is coliding with things and peoples....but isn't buzzing about that....she just runs out of college.....Surya looks on....

Su- tum jo bhi ho....please fight with it.... don't let yourself broke down because of it.....please khud ko bikharne mat dena.....

Present

Su- Miss Sekhawat.....aap capable hain harr cheej main...bass aapko yeh baat saamjhne ki zaroorat and or woh log jo dusre main kamiya nikal kar unhe chod dete hai....are they perfect.....aapko yeh bhi samajhna hoga ki aap kisi ke kahne se worthy or not worthy nhi ho jaate.....yeh sab aapke apne control main hota hai.....and jitna maine jaana hai.....naa toh aap weak ho nahi looser......you are perfect in your manner......

He again looks in her direction...Taani left by now.......

Taayam house-

Taani is working on the papers given by Surya.....and in between she is cursing him....again and again