"No..." Olivia tried to pull her hand away. "Are you crazy? Do you want to give the cabbie a free show?"

"Don't care," Alex hissed through gritted teeth.

Olivia watched Alex's eyes begin to tear with the weight of her need, and knew that the blonde was just too worked up to stop. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered as she shifted Alex's body atop her so that they would be hiding the important bits from their curious cabbie. He would have some idea of what was going on, but if she played it right, he would think it was just one hell of a hot make-out session...

"Please," Alex whimpered, tugging lightly on Olivia's wrist.

"You have to be quiet," Olivia warned as she slid her hand inside Alex's pants. Her fingers slipped into an ocean of wetness and she gasped in surprise. "God, you're wet."

"Mmm," Alex moaned as she buried her face in the crook of Olivia's neck, gyrating her hips against the brunette's hand. "Please, Liv, please," she panted.

Olivia peeked over Alex's shoulder to catch the cabbie's curious eye in the rearview mirror. She did a mental head slap at their situation before offering the man a wink and lowering her mouth to Alex's neck. She needed to make it look like they were just kissing.

"Baaaaaby," Alex moaned piteously, so completely aroused that it was painful.

"I know," Olivia whispered as she nipped and sucked at Alex's neck, causing the blonde to buck and whimper with need. "Kiss me," she ordered, claiming Alex's lips in a deep, hungry kiss as she pinched the blonde's clit between her fingers roughly.

"Aahmphfff," Alex tried to yell, but the sound was swallowed somewhat ineffectually by Olivia's kiss.

Come on, Alex, I know you're close, Olivia thought to herself as she worked the blonde's point in a firm figure-eight pattern. She could tell from the way Alex was grasping at her shoulders that her desperate lover's release was eminent, and she sped up the pace of her touch as much as she could considering the tight confines of Alex's jeans.

Alex broke the kiss, gasping for air as she came, but Olivia gave her no time to yell, scream, or moan before the brunette's lips were suctioned back around her own. The detective was effectively swallowing each and every cry that fell from her lips.

Olivia kept her mouth on Alex's until the blonde's spasms receded. Before releasing Alex from the kiss, she carefully directed the ADA's head to her shoulder to allow the spent woman time to recover. Once she was sure Alex would be quiet, she removed her hand and quickly refastened both of their pants. She wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and held the lawyer close as she murmured, "you okay now?"

Alex nodded and pressed a soft kiss to the crook of Olivia's neck. "Mmm. Thank you."

The last two minutes of the cab ride were slightly calmer, although Alex latched her lips to Olivia's neck and refused to let go, leaving the detective with an impressive hickey to show to her colleagues at work the next day. Sometimes, Olivia wondered why on earth she and Alex did the things they did, considering their jobs, but she supposed they weren't really hurting anyone - except, perhaps, the fussy old lady at the movie theater. The other poor, trapped viewers of The Heart's Storm seemed to enjoy the floor show more than the film anyway, and the cabbie certainly didn't look like me minded. Olivia desperately hoped that he hadn't figured out what was going on, but she wasn't about to ask.

Finally, seconds or maybe eons later, they arrived at Alex's apartment in the upper seventies. Helping her still shaking girlfriend out of the cab, Olivia whispered in her ear. "You have to hand him the cab fare. My hands were, um, busy."