Chapter 12

A cab finally eased out of traffic and stopped at the curb. The cabbie rolled down the window. "You ladies need a cab?" he asked.

"Yep, we have to get to my apartment so my girlfriend and I can..."

"Okay, honey!" Olivia interrupted, cutting off Alex before she could continue her statement. "Time to go home..."

"'Kay..." Alex said, opening the cab door and dragging Olivia inside with a tug to her wrist. She didn't stop once both of them were in the backseat, pulling Olivia onto her lap and kissing her thoroughly. For a moment, the detective lost herself in Alex, but then she remembered where they were. "Nooo, don't stop," Alex murmured against Olivia's kiss, nipping her lower lip and wrapping both arms around her lover's waist.

"I gotta... get off..." Olivia stuttered, trying to move back into the other seat as the cab driver waited for their address. "78th please," she managed to squeak.

"You wanna get off?" Alex purred, her voice rumbling in her chest as she tried to slide over to Olivia's side of the cab. "I can help with that..."

Olivia couldn't help but smile. "I know you can, Baby. But I think we've been adventurous enough for one day, don't you?"

Alex licked her lips and shook her head. "Nope," she leaned in to kiss Olivia hungrily. "I want you," she murmured against Olivia's lips, her voice deep and rich and pure unadulterated sex. "I want to bury my face between your legs and..."

"How you ladies doin' tonight?" the cabbie asked genially as he merged into traffic. He had a feeling this was going to be an interesting fare.

"I'd be doing better if she was naked," Alex quipped, never once taking her eyes off of Olivia.

The cabbie just shook his head and laughed. He loved the drunks. When they didn't puke in his cab, that is. "I'll bet."

"I know, right?" Alex answered loud enough for him to hear and grinned as she slid her hands up Olivia's stomach to finally palm the brunette's breasts possessively. "I am so wet just thinking about what I want to do to you when I get you alone," she breathed against Olivia's parted lips, smirking knowingly as she watched her lover swallow thickly.

"Oh God."

"Oh Alex, would be more appropriate," the ADA winked. "I'm going to make you scream."

"Uhhh..."

Deciding that he didn't want to interrupt his two passengers, the cabbie kept his comments to himself and attempted not to rear-end the traffic in front of him. Unfortunately, he had to look through the front windshield at least a little bit to keep from wrecking the cab.

"Nonono," Olivia said loudly, gripping Alex's hips and trying to lift the attorney off of her lap. However, Alex took advantage of the new touch instead, grinding her hips down onto Olivia's pelvic bone, wishing that their jeans would just disappear. Even so, the pressure was delicious, and Alex tipped her head back, showing the long, lovely line of her neck.

"Uh... Liv..." Alex was burning. She whimpered, grinding down harder onto her lover's lap. "Oh God, please," she panted, burying her face in Olivia's neck and nipping the skin there. Just thinking about how warm Olivia was, how delicious she would taste, it was driving her crazy.

Olivia gasped, astounded by the need in her lover's voice. "Alex, honey, you need to cool down."

But Alex was beyond listening. Reaching between them, she started to unzip Olivia's jeans, undoing her own at the same time. Trying to worm her way into her lover's pants, she pleaded for Olivia to touch her. "Please?" she whimpered. When the stunned detective didn't respond, Alex squeezed Olivia's hand, guiding it between her legs.