Pahimakas

They say third time's a charm.

But there will be no third time.

The second was the last, and there will be no next time.

"Sabi mo tayo sa huli-"

"Naniwala ka naman-"

"Naniwala ako kasi akala ko may pag-asang maging tayo!"

Lub.

Dub.

Lub.

Dub.

"Tayo? Ni hindi nga kita niligawan, tapos sabihin mong may 'tayo'?" He air-quoted. "Ok ka lang?" He smirked at me and left me on the verge of tears.

"CUT! Nice job everyone, break muna tayo and we will resume at 20." The director of the film they were recently shooting shouted throughout the set.

A woman in her early 20s walked across the crowd while wiping her tears and smiling at the staff she passed by.

"You did it, Alea. Jal haess-eo." She whispered to herself.

It's been a while since she last starred as a main character on a movie and it definitely brought her motivation and joy upon acting alongside with Claudio Galvez, the actor who has been the leading man of almost all films produced throughout the whole nation. The handsome features he possessed that almost rivaled against Adonis, and those care-free eyes wouldn't be impossible to notice wherever he would go.

She first met the man on a meeting before the actual shooting of the film. They were separated into 2 groups: the cast and the staff. Since Alea was part of the cast, she proceeded to go to the meeting room and went to find a place to sit.

But all the chairs were occupied except where the director will sit but she has no choice but to stand up.

Being the typical, shy woman she is, she unconsciously rubbed her arms to help her ease the tension she's feeling.

She felt that she's all alone inside that room. Everybody seem acquainted enough to the point they would laugh and talk about anything.

She has Inigo though, and Madam Fren-a woman in her 50s who is a very good friend of Alea- but they aren't part of the cast.

They were at the staff meeting room.

And she...is just there. Leaning on the wall, as if that wall was her only friend.

Claudio saw the anxious Alea and looked at her, wondering why she isn't sitting.

He took a look around and he found out that there was no chair left for her and so he'd decided to go out and get one for her himself. His fellow colleagues were surprised but he just smiled.

"May kukunin lang."

True to his words, he brought a chair back and went near Alea who was now looking at her fingertips.

"Uhm Alea Gruene, right?" He showed a small smile to the lady.

Alea was frozen in place.

She looked up at Claudio and staring at him makes her anxiety levels rise.

She didn't know how to respond, nor how to react.

She stayed still.

Claudio seemed to notice the lady's silence. He unconsciously scratched the back of his head, placed the chair next to her and said-