See you later

"Oh my gosh ," My má breathes out giving me a big hug. "I can't believe my little girl is going to College. You're growing up." My mom said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh má , please don't cry. You know when you cry , I cry." I chuckle.

"My baby girl is growing up. And going to College. What are we gonna do without you?" My dad said with a chuckle when my má pulled away wiping the tears of the her face.

"Dad I'm going to stay you baby girl , I'm just growing up and being a woman." I smile at him.

"I'm gonna miss you guys and I love you from the moon and back. But I have to go or I'm gonna miss the flight."

"Can't you just wait 5 min-." My má is cut of by my dad.

"Lily she has to go." My dad chuckle at my stubborn má.

"Call us when you land , yeah." My má smiles sadly.

"Promise. Love you guys." I promise them. We said goodbye and I gave my tickets to the lady and look back at them with a sad smile.

I'm gonna miss my home. That's where I learnt to walk. I learnt to love and that's where I lost my first tooth. In Florida but I look forward to go to College in NYC , Columbia university.
|||||||||||||||

I was walking down the hallway and there were many girls and boys walking down here. When I came to the receptionist there was an old lady with crystal blue eyes and brown grayish hair with glasses on her face.

"Hello , how can I help you?" The old lady ask with a smile on her face.

"Hi , um I'm Savannah Fernandez the new student. " I say.

"Oh yeah , just let me get your schedule and then you'll roommate will be here in a few minutes. Just go sit on the chair and wait until I come back. I'm Ms. Van Der Woods." She standing up.

After a couple of minutes a girl came out of nowhere , her blue green eyes look at me with a welcoming smile and has her dark brown hair in a beautiful fish tail with a white polo neck shirt and black cargo pants with pockets and black vans.

"Hi , you must be Savannah." The girl say with a bright smile on her face.

"Yeah , I am. You must be my roomie." I smile and then Ms. Van Der Woods came out with a paper in her hand.

"I guess you met Georgina." Ms. Van Der Woods says with a smile , while handing me my schedule.

"But I prefer Gigi." Ms. Van Der Woods and I chuckled at her.

......................

I stepped in my room and it's pretty big. On my left side there's a desk with its chair , on the walls there are beautiful paintings. In the middle there's a queen size bed and next to the bed there's a bed cupboard with a light on it. In front of the bed there's a live seat and then next to the love seat there's a hanging chair , then there's a door.

I walk further on the room there's a door , I open it and there was a bathroom. There is first a bath , on the other side of the bathroom there's a sink and then left there's a glass shower. On the other side next to the sink there's a door witch I walk through then there's a beautiful bed , on the angle there's a desk a chair. I turn around and look at Gigi with a big smile.

My room