"Sorry hyung but innie is our baby."

"Okay calm down."

"Hyungie why don't you call me your baby? Aren't I your baby?" Felix pouts. Chan cooes at Felix.

"Yes lixie, you are so adorable and you are my baby." Chan says before leaving a small peck on Felix's forehead.

"Don't forget hyung, he is ours. Your lucky, I'm sharing." Changbin warns. Chan sticks his tongue out.

"Okay look, that's enough of the couple shit. We have a mission and a plan to devise to get sanghoon." Jongho says.

"Say that again while you stick your tongue down yeosang's throat." Wooyoung says.

"Hyung. I will end you." Jongho says.

"That's enough. Stop being like this. We are supposed to be a family. Now, get back to looking through the info." Hongjoong says.

However, wooyoung and Jongho don't stop bickering so...

"DONT MAKE ME SCOLD THE BOTH OF YOU EVEN HARSHER THAN YOUR DAD." Seonghwa shouts. Both wooyoung and Jongho instantly stop.

"There, now innie baby, continue your little mini presentation." Seonghwa smiles. Jeongin nods and continues talking about the info.

"So your telling me. That lady is my ex girlfriend..." Wooyoung says.

"Ex girlfriend?" San says. Wooyoung holds his lovers hand.

"Don't worry bub, I'm not straight anymore. You don't have to worry about me looking at women. I'm all gay for you and you only." Wooyoung says. San wraps his arms around Wooyoung's waist.

"You better, or else...I'll end you."

"Or destroy my ass." Wooyoung says.

"I prefer murdering you before obliterating your ass." San says. Wooyoung leans in to kiss his lover but Seonghwa stops them from doing so.

"We need to devise a plan not for you to makeout right now." Seonghwa says.

"Yes sorry hyung." San says before pushing wooyoung away.

"So plan? Any of you?" Hongjoong says.

"How about us stray kids do a stake out at wooyoung's ex house." Changbin suggests.

"Great idea."

"Alright. We'll go tonight. Woo, do you remember your ex's home?" Chan says.

"If she didn't move, I'll send the location in the groupchat." Wooyoung says.

"TXT can join ateez. You guys can continue with your normal lives. We'll give updates in the groupchat." Minho says.

"Does that mean txt will take your bedrooms?" Hongjoong asks.

"Yeah. Don't worry, we'll sleep in the van. It's actually really comfortable." Chan says.

"Alright. Good luck 8 of you." Hongjoong says.

Stray Kids left the home and went on their mission.

"So does that mean we can go back to doing our normal stuff?" Yeosang asks.

"Yes."

"In that case, baby come here." Yeosang says as he drags jongho off.

"Bet you $5 they gonna fuck." Mingi says.

"I say they will makeout." Wooyoung says.

"Why not both." Yunho says.

"So if any of us get it right. You owe us $5 Mings." Wooyoung says.

"As usual." Mingi smirks.

"And this is why aren't a normal family." Seonghwa says before he left to the bedroom.

"Princess, wait up!" Hongjoong yells as he follows his boyfriend to the bedroom.

"Is this how you guys normally are or??" Taehyun says.

"Oh fuck, there are minors in here."

"Cover your ears when walking past jongho and yeosang's room please." Wooyoung says.

"But we've heard-"

"You will bleach your ears if you say anything. You two are babies. I'll put you in a cot if I have to!" Wooyoung says.

"Hyung-"

"Shhhh come on children, i'll bring you to your rooms~" Wooyoung says. He grabs Taehyun and HueningKai's hands.

"Your taking my boyfriend!" Beomgyu shouts.

"Okay wait hold up. Tell me who you two are dating so I don't have to go through the trouble of pairing the bedroom for you guys."

"I'm dating Beomgyu hyung." Taehyun says. Wooyoung nods.

"I'm just soobin and Yeonjun hyung's child." Kai says.

"Okay. Come on, let's go to your rooms then. I set up a play pen if i have to."

"We aren't 5, hyung."

"The play pen has ps4~" Kai's eyes sparkle.

"Hyungie~Pwease bwing us to the pway pen~" Kai says with his aeygo tone.

"Taehyun?" Wooyoung says. Taehyun sighs. This would be a lot for him to do aeygo but..for the PS4...

"I wanna pway too~~Hyungie bwing there~~" Taehyun whines like a child. Wooyoung coos at the both of them.

"Okay hyungie will bring you there. Come on." Wooyoung says. Both Taehyun and HueningKai followed wooyoung to the 'play pen' it was really a gaming room but whatever just for the 02'liners.

-

a/n: I have no idea what this episode is...I think I was high again.

It's also because my brain is fried. 3rd day of school and they tell me I have projects?? 🙂 This is how I die people