Down went the guy. San shakes his head.

"It must be Sanghoon's men. I can't believe he is still trying to get me."

"Come on, I'll let stray kids tie this dude up. I need to talk to you San." Seonghwa says.

They enter a room, it looked like some meeting room but really...it can turn into a weapon room too.

"San...have you ever thought of why sanghoon wants you back?"

"Not at all."

"I think he knows about your parents. You know how your parents are kinda famous for having taekwondo dojo?"

"And why does he care?"

"Your father kinda beat his dad in the past and I guess he wants revenge for his father and the only way to do that is to face someone weaker than your dad."

"Wait hold up, I ain't weak bro."

"Tell that to sanghoon. He thinks you are a weak child." Seonghwa says.

"Psshh okay really, why did I date him? I could have dated other guys. Why him??"

"Because he approached you and became friends with you. He wanted to use you basically." Seonghwa says.

"Wow that's harsh to me. It wasn't easy to make friends back then considering, I wasn't that hot."

"Did you just practically call yourself hot now?" Seonghwa says.

"Hey, I'm not the one insisting it, it's the fans and if I don't listen to them....they might go feral." San says.

"Holy fuck." Hongjoong runs into the room. "There are more men. We need help."

"Huh? Whats with the sudden attack?" Seonghwa says. He goes to click on the red button. The wall reveals all kinds of weapons.

"Woah." San says. Oh how San was so impressed by this.

"San honey, could you call wooyoung? We can tell the manager to cover him. We need more men for now." Seonghwa says. He grabs his phone and dials someone else.

As for san, he calls wooyoung and Wooyoung appears in like 1 second.

"Hi babe." Wooyoung says. San smiles.

"So hyung, who are you calling."

"I'm getting other men to help us."

"And who are you calling?"

"NCT and well txt." Seonghwa says.

"Wait aren't like txt like kids." Wooyoung says.

"Yes but they are kids who can fight. If I could show you Taehyun's profile...you would be terrified." Seonghwa says.

"What did he do?" San asks his boyfriend.

"Let's just say...they killed about 100 men in like one shot." Wooyoung shivers. It was a scary thought but txt were getting there.

"We need yunho, mingi, jongho and yeosang. Are they done fucking?" Seonghwa asks.

"I have no idea. I don't want to walk in on them babe." Hongjoong says. Seonghwa sighs.

"I'll bring their asses here. NCT and TXT are coming over now. They just need to get some weapons and shit. They will teleport here soon. Wooyoung you can tell them the fight is like outside." Seonghwa says. He goes to get the Yungi and Jongsang couple.

"Hyung aren't you the leader here?"

"I am...I'm just afraid of my own boyfriend right now. He has been in this business longer and I just found out so he should handle this stuff."

"And I thought you wore the pants in the relationship." Wooyoung huffs at Hongjoong.

"I do but Seonghwa can handle this shit. Eventually, when I learn more on the spy stuff, I'll lead the pack."

Suddenly, 28 people appear in front their eyes.

"Seonghwa called?" Taeyong says.

"Yeah so the bad guys are outside...." Wooyoung says.

"We'll handle it, we owe Seonghwa big time. Come on boys." Taeyong says as he motions his 22 children to the living room.

"Do you guys have any drinks?" Soobin says.

"Uhh it's in the kitchen."

"Great." Soobin goes outside.

"Don't mind him, us four will go beat some people up." Yeonjun says as he pats Wooyoung's back. The 4 members of txt went to the living room.

"Uhh what the fuck is happening." San says.

"I have no idea...but I think we should get out there and help." Wooyoung says. Hongjoong and San shrug. They grab a gun from the wall and went out to the living room.

"This chapter was weird..." Wooyoung says. He grabs a gun and goes out to help the other guys.

-

a/n: I have no idea what's wrong with me while I was writing this💀

but anyways da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬da🐬