Are You Studying? (11th Doctor one shot)

Before I start this is an imagine coming from the tumblr page, Doctor Who imagines! A link with be over on the side, everyone should go check her page out because she as amazing imagines and one shots on that page.

Things to know
(Y/W/S) - your worst subject
(Y/H/C) - your hair color

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Imagine the 11th doctor sending you a motivational video to help you study for your exams.

The stress was higher than ever, your head was pounding, your hands shaking, if you didn't stop soon you would sure have a panic attack. You threw your things on your bed in frustration and you laid back with a groan; why did exams have to be so frustrating? You got up slowly and headed to your kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and a small snack so you could take a tiny break from studying. You pulled out your laptop and began to watch random Youtube videos but as you did you couldn't help but remember the Doctor, he had to bring you home because you had to go back to school, to your happiness, it was your last year so you only had to put up a few months of school before you got to travel with the Doctor as long as you liked. Some days he would come and visit you when you were on winter break or something like that but there wasn't a single day for about two months that you had off. You ran your fingers through you (Y/H/C) and let out a heavily sigh. You missed the adventures and the fun you had, even though most of the time you were in trouble and the Doctor had to save you, you just loved te adventure. You put some soothing music on and began to do some yoga to relieve some stress. (A/N: I know some people don't do yoga to realieve stress but it's what I do.)
After a few minutes of that, you got up and continued to study for (Y/W/S) slowly as you tried to understand everything but you knew you weren't going to. Exams were in two days and you couldn't ask questions due to the fact that it was Saterday and exams started on Monday. As you study your computer made a beeping noise signaling that you had gotten an email. You put your things down and you opened it slowly. The untitled mail popped up which was a video, you opened the mail and the video popped up on the screen, a wide smile appeared on your face.
"I think this is working." He said causing you to smile and giggle, he looked at the camera,
"Hey there! Are you studying!?" He said in his cheerily tone,
"Well you are doing great! You are this close to the finish line!" He said happily and smiled at the camera.
"So don't give up now! You can do it!" He said throwing his hands up in the air and then pointed to the camera,
"And you will be brilliant." He said giving the camera a quick smile before it ended. You had a few tears in your eyes, you missed him and it was just great to know that you had someone there to cheer you on. You closed your laptop and began to study as hard as you possibly could. The video ran through your head motivating you to keep going and that you were going to do great.

The end of the exams came and you were so excited to see that you had passed all of your exams, you ran home and told your parents but you really needed to tell the doctor that his video helped. You ran up to your room and opened the door, your eyes popped out of you head. The TARDIS was in your room and the doctor was sitting on your bed waiting, a wide smile appeared on his face as he stood up and hugged you. You held him close as they hug,
"How did you exams go?" He asked as they hugged.
"I passed them all!" You said happily and he hugged you even tighter.
"Did the video help?" You nodded and huged him,
"Yes, it was the best thing to see." You say and hugged him. This was the greatest day ever, you passed your exams and the Doctor came to visit.