Six - Katsuki Snaps 🍋

Start from the beginning

Ren knocked on Kirishima's door gently. He answered in some sweatpants and a vest, and his hair was laying flat. It took Ren slightly by surprise. "Hey Ren, what's up?"

Ren offered the book to Kirishima. "I'm already done, thanks for letting me borrow it. I also brought you a copy of my notes to help you." Ren handed him a sheet of paper.

"That's amazing! Thanks Ren!" Kirishima took the piece of paper with widened eyes.

Bakugo was heading back to his room after a shower. He had his hands in his black sweatpants pockets and his towel swung over his shoulders. He spotted Ren at Kirishima's door and clenched his teeth. 'Fuck.' He cursed to himself. She looked cute, as he thought she always did as much as that pissed him off. She had little pyjama shorts on and loose fitting t-shirt that covered most of her shorts.

His gaze lingered up her long, toned legs up to the hem of her soft shorts, he thought about how he wouldn't have to lift them much to get a grip on her soft ass... And he wondered what underwear she had on under those shorts. Bakugo's lip curled into a snarl, kicking himself for having such thoughts for her. He reminded himself over and over and over again, he hated Ren. Even if she was hot, he hated her.

"No problem." Ren tilted her head to the side and smirked. "Goodnight!" She waved goodbye.

"Goodnight!" Kirishima waved back and shut his door.

Ren saw Bakugo heading to his room. "Goodnight Bakugo!" She said cheerfully as she walked past him. He ignored her and placed his hand on his doorknob.

She frowned when he didn't respond. Enough was enough. Ren spun around. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked Bakugo, disgusted by his behaviour.

"What's wrong with me?" Bakugo slipped his hand off of his doorknob and slowly turned to her. "You're what's fucking wrong with me."

'Mh.' Ren took a slight step back and swallowed a lump in her throat. His silence against her over the weeks was hurtful, she wanted to know him better. She respected his talent and was curious to see who was hiding behind the frowns and screams.

Bakugo opened his door and tilted his head to the side. "Get in." He muttered as he stepped into his room.

Ren cautiously followed. Bakugo threw his towel over his chair and turned around. Ren barely had a second to take in what his lamp-lit room looked like before he slammed the door and pinned Ren against it. She'd been letting her guard down as she got more comfortable being here over the last few weeks. Normally, she wouldn't flinch from an attack like that but this took her by surprise. She collapsed against the door and held her arms over her chest. Her heart pounded against her rib cage.

"What did you do to me?!" Bakugo demanded as he towered over her. His hands rested on either side of her head and she could feel the heat radiating from them. "That damn quirk of yours, what the fuck did you do?!"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." She stuttered. Her knees were weak. Ren sunk further back into the door. Her eyes trailed from his intense red gaze down to his lips, his neck, his broad shoulders and chest, and to his muscular arms. His sweet caramel scent mixed with whatever shower gel he used intoxicated her senses, making her eyes lull for just a second.

"Ever since that day at the Sports Festival, when you used your quirk to control my body, I can't stop thinking about you." Bakugo explained. 'Hng?' Ren's eyes widened for a second. "My mind is foggy." He pushed one of his hands against his forehead. "I can't concentrate in class, I can't study, I can't even fucking train! And then I saw you that night with that icy hot bastard! I need it to stop!" He slammed his hand back against the door. "So whatever you did, reverse it."