Special Fan art for an amazing Author

So... Uh-
Hello there, I made a fan art for a certain Author, and I gotta say that this Author inspired me so much, and it makes me feel better and stayed strong.

OneArtsyGamer03 is one of the most inspirational and unique authors out there. And... I gotta say that they've been through a lot, and I'm surprised that they were strong enough to write a story no matter what conflict the future has for them.

And because of that, I couldn't help but give them something in return as a thanks and gratitude that they were able to stay strong for themselves and even for us, readers.

Here is a fan art of (Y/n) in the Jack x Reader book.
Yes I read those kinds of fanfics...
(Dang, I exposed myself, but ya know what, it was worth it)

I followed the character design that they made for the Reader's look, and I gotta say that I like their design! I hope you like my fan art of it too-

But I realized that wasn't enough...
So I made a comic!

(I'm sorry if it's not outlined or colored, my hands were soring that day (´

(I'm sorry if it's not outlined or colored, my hands were soring that day (´ . .̫ . ') )

But uhm... Uh- if Artsy or... Author-san is reading this, I'm very sorry if I spammed your notifications, I just hope this could bright up your day and I hope I didn't distubed you, but If I did, I'm extremely sorry and I love ALL of your stories and I love your determination and loyalty for us.

Once again, I'm very sorry if I disturbed you and I hope you like my fan art and the comic I made for you.

Also, if you ever get tired. Us readers will completely understand and we care about you, so please enjoy yourself and spend some time with your family and continue to write if you're finally refreshed and ready to write again.

Thank you, really for everything.

(But if they never saw this, it's fine. I understood)

...

Oh, and if you guys don't know them yet, I would highly recommend to read their books and support them, trust me. You'll never regret it.
(I'm actually exposing myself that I'm attracted to certain fictional characters, but ya know wat! It's worth it!)

Thank you so much for reading until the end, and once again thank you for staying strong Artsy/Author-san.💕

Ba-bai for now 👋✨

(Also uh- If I add in something that's actually a sensitive topic, please let me know and I will delete it immediately-)