Reality Show Part 6 (Is this real?)

Começar do início

Clint: Maybe he misses Steve.

Bruce: He does seem lost when Steve's not around.

Peter: I think that's kind of sweet.

Tony: I think he's too dependent on Steve. It's good he has some time alone from him.

Sam: Apparently Steve's been ignoring him or something.

Tony: Bingo. He just needs some time to get used to not being around Steve every second. It's good for him.

Meanwhile²:

You: I really need to vent. How do I vent...to myself. I guess I'll just do a "weird musical number".

You: 🎵🎶The Avengers are against me, it seriously offends me. And no one mends the-

*knock*

You: Yes?

Tony: Today's the big day.

You: What big day?

Tony: Are you kidding right now? It's A-Day!

You: Did it take me a week to sing one line?

Tony: Come on, it's showtime.

You: Coming.

There was this big crowd next to a stage, obviously meant to introduce the Avengers, and you always wanted to participate ever since you became an Avenger. But now it's a bit anxiety-inducing. You were nervous considering you'd usually talk to people through the camera during the reality show, however being in front of all these people just felt weird. And you had to make a musical introduction to stroke the ego of Stark, a non-apparent ego. After all the Avengers were announced, it was time for you to enter center stage...or pave the way for Iron Man to take center stage. (Yes this musical part is filler and makes no sense but it'll be worth it?)

(As you can tell, I am a Phineas and Ferb fan) (Also I forgot the lyrics I made a couple of months ago so this is gonna be a mess) (And like last time this song is already meta so changing the lyrics was difficult)

You: 🎶🎵 You're probably so excited
With no need to hide it
We have drums, horns, and flutes

A bunch of superheroes
Whilst you jump in your free rows
That is a guaranteed absolute

You'll be blown away
So keep your phones at bay
You'll expand your eyes and brows

You're about to meet him
The best at teamin'

You're about to meet him righhhht-

After he flies through the sky
Like a robotic spy
But I've still got some verses to sing

It's kind of enticing
Like cake with some icing
But the noise might make your ears ring.

You'll feel nice and pleasant
His suit's luminescent
You'll feel safer somehow

You're about to meet him
The villains can't beat him

You're about to meet him right...

After a message from me.

*makes a whole speech about equality*

*clears throat* Time to stop mopin'
There's the hero you're scopin'
With some fireworks too
And I've been singing so much, I can't feel my lips touch 🎶🎵

I'll stop right now.

And after that performance, out came the fabled hero in his legendary armor.

Later:

You: That was great. I hope it's as good next yea-Steve?

There Steve was. Back from his mission.  You were in a good mood but it was ruined when you remembered what Steve has been doing, or in fact, NOT been doing these past few weeks.

You: Are you gonna talk to me today or-

Steve ran up to you and kissed you without warning. You were very much mad at him but this was a good apology.
Naturally, you kissed back. Finally, you and Steve shared a passionate, loving kiss...

And then you "woke up" (?)

I probably shouldn't leave this on a cliffhanger considering my inconsistent updating but I'm really excited to write more and to reach Part 100 so I can finally write something new. And I swear this isn't the "it was all a dream" excuse. There is more to it. Until next time, stay safe and healthy. Hopefully, people still care about this.
- Gabriel