"I guess. We love each other, even if it's in a friendly way... We can turn out to be lovers."

"Of course you can! Now stop being sad my sunshine!!! Let's watch a movie now."
We cuddled each other and went back to watch Ice Age.

We were in the middle of the movie, but suddenly, out of blue, we heard weird sounds.

"Did you hear it?" I nodded my head, snuggling closer to Hoseok.

"I don't like it, the sound are creepy." I whispered.
It's literally 23:00 p.m and we are alone in this house.

Suddenly, we smell a bad scent from outside.
"Why is it smelling like that." I asked, covering my nose.

Hoseok sniffed the air and his eyes widen.
"Tae, it's smells like

Rogues!"
I could feel my heart beating fast, goosebumps running through my body.

"H-ho-hoseokie?"
He hugged me tightly.

"I-it's going to be okay! We need to go to the basement. Be quite, I will call Jungkook."
I went to the basement, and Hoseok went to call Jungkook.

Warning!!! Mature content.

I ran to the basement and locked myself there. I set in the corner of the room, hugging my knees.
Why? I thought I will be safe in this place!

I was in my deep thoughts until someone opened the basement door.

"H-hyungie?"

The person entered the room and it wasn't Hoseok. It was a rogue, big brown wolf.

He came closer and close to me, I couldn't go anywhere. He grabbed my arm harshly and made me stand up.

"Hmmmmmmm, what a nice omega I have here? You will look even better with my pups inside you." He put his face in the crock of my neck and inhaled my scent.

No, it's can't happen to me. I don't want to carry his children, I started to cry.

"N-no!!! Leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Don't argue with me omega!" He rised his voice.

"No! You can't touch me!!" I pushed him, which made him lose balance.

He came closer to me and slapped me across the face.
I fell on the floor and bursted in tears. He stared to take of my clothes and kept on beating me up.
"Shut up slut!!! Don't fight me! Now get on your knees!!"

"N-no, don't touch me! HELP ME!!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

He kicked my stomach and took off the last pice of clothing that I had. The last thing I remember was a horrible pain rushing through my body, before I blanked out.

Hoseok p.o.v

I took the phone and was about to call Jungkook, suddenly I heard a scream.

"HELP ME!!!!"
No!!!! Taehyung is in danger.

"What is that?" Jungkook asked over the phone.

"J-jungkook, T-taehyung is in danger!! Rogues are attacking us! Help!!!". I hang up the phone and rushed to the basement.