Engagement💍♡

Börja om från början

My hair style

Heels

After getting ready I looked around while holding my dress. *would Taehyung like my outfit*I thought.

After that I went to downstairs and saw my parents were all ready. My mom came to me and said " Wow, you are looking so pretty Aaka" She huged me.
Dad came and said " Wow my beautiful daughter " He huged me and kissed on my forehead. Then the bell rang, the door was already open then Rits came in. She was looking so beautiful on her dress

 She was looking so beautiful on her dress

This is which she wore

" Wow Aaka you are looking awsome, so tell me how do I look? " She said and hugged me

" Thanks and you are looking so pretty Rits" I said and she smiled sweetly

" So all ready uncle aunty, should we go now" Rits said

" Yes let's go" Mom said and we all exited the house.

Mom and dad went to a car, me and Rits went to another car.

At car
" I'm telling you Aaka, Taehyung will surely like you today, you are looking so nice, he won't take his eyes off of you " Rits said in a teasing tone and giggled

" Yeah yeah( I blushed) and also Jin will like you too today he also won't take his eyes off of you" I said in teasing. We talked a giggled a lot.

Time skip>>
At venue

We all reached at the venue. It's really gorgeous and expensive because Kim Taehyung's ENGAGEMENT is this. I saw these from inside of the car.

I noticed some black cars there maybe that are member's car. * oh then here must be medias will be here too then they will take my pictures after that everyone will know that Taehyung is going to marry me then what will happen because still I'm not expose yet* I thought and bit my lower lip.

I saw members came out from there cars I didn't notice there face clearly, because there were so much camera flashes.

Some guards came and opened my car door I exited the car carefully. So much flashes were there. After that red carpet was spreaded there and I walked into it. I noticed Taehyung was before me. Suddenly I felt nervous because it was all new to me I never experienced these before.