Chapter 3.

Choppa POV

As I'm sleep having a good dream. I wake up to hear a bunch of screaming and yelling.

Yo it's to goddamn late at night for all this yelling and shit a nigga gots to get his rest. 

I sit up in my bed stretching as I still hear more commotion.

Getting up out my bed I put on my Blue Custom Nike Slides and I walk out my room to figure out where all this commotion is coming from.

As I walk into the hallway I can hear the yelling getting louder.

I realize it's coming from Remi's room.

""YO IMMA ASK YOU ONE MORE MOTHER FUCKIN TIME WHY WAS YOU KISSING ON OTHER NIGGAS?!" I hear a voice yelling at the top of their lungs.

I tip toe over to Remi's room and I take a peak through the crack of the door.

As I'm looking , I see King, the dude from earlier punching Remi in the face while Remi is on the ground King is still punching on Remi.

I bust the door open and and run inside the room pushing King off of Remi. 

I grab King and slam him to the ground .
I get on top of King and start swinging , I stand up and start stomping my feet on Kings face.

"NO STOP CHOPPA GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM." Remi yells out while trying to pull me off of King.

I finally let go of King and back away

King slowly gets up and run towards me.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" King yells while pointing a finger at me

"I'm the nigga who beat yo ass and imma be the nigga who gon bury you , if you don't get yo ass out this motha fuckin house." I say to him

King looks at me and then turns his head looking over at Remi
"This is your fault and this is not over either imma be back for you" King shouts at Remi.

King then grabs a green glass lamp and slams it on the floor while walking out the room.

I watch as the glass lamp hits the ground and shatters in pieces.

I look over to see Remi sitting on the floor with his head down.

I walk over to Remi and try to pick him up but he smacks my hand off of him.

"Move get the fuck out my face. I don't need your goddamn help!" Remi says to me

I look at Remi and I can tell he's drunk and not in the right mindset.

"Cmon Remi" I say while picking him up off the floor and taking him into the bathroom .

I sit Remi on the bathroom counter and I examine all the bruises his face , I see he has a black eye and a bloody lip.

I grab a rag and wet it with warm water and start cleaning up Remi's face.

"I just can't believe this fucking happened. I didn't mean to upset him the way I did. He's all I have.This is all my fault." Remi says while starting to cry