{Chapter 1}

"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore"

- Michele Ruiz 

You woke up to your alarm ringing with (F/S) as you groan because of you not being able to sleep           all night.You fiddle around with the buttons until you eventually just gave up and threw your alarm clock on the floor and you hear your mom yell,

"Y/N, DID YOU BREAK ANOTHER ALARM CLOCK AGAIN??!!?!"

"UMM N-NO!" you yell back.

You wake up and get dressed into the U.A uniform for your first day, and curled your hair, then put it into a high ponytail (Unless you have short hair).

Then you brush your teeth and put some chapstick on, and you started to head downstairs.Finding your mom cooking some breakfast for you and herself as well.

"Morning mom~!" you said happily.

"Morning Y/N" your mom Rumi said.

As you sit down, Rumi walks over to you with some eggs and sausages.

"I would've made you pancakes but I gotta go patrol today." she said as she placed the food in front of you.

"Thats alright! You have to patrol and thats fine!" you told her.

"Alright well ill see you later," your mom said as she kissed you on your forehead.

"Bye mom! Love you!" you told her as she headed out the door.

"Love you too! Have a good day at U.A!" she said shutting the door behind her.

You start eating your food and finish it quickly because you wanted to try and get to know your classmates before class started.As you head towards the door you grab your shoes and put them on as you open the door and close it, locking it.Your on your phone scrolling through Instagram, as you reach U.A, You look around and you see a girl with short brown hair, walking towards the entrance,

"Hi! Excuse me?" You ask the girl.

"Oh, Hello!" she said in a happy voice.

"I've never seen you around, you new here?" she asked.

"Yeah actually, I was wondering if you could show me where class 1-A is?" you told her.

"Class 1-A? Thats my class! Come on lets go!" she said grabbing your hand.

You both arrived in front of a classroom door and read:

1-A

You stand there while the girl reaches for the door until she says,

"Oh, silly me! I never introduced myself! Im Ochako Uraraka, whats your name?" she told you.

"Oh Im Y/N L/N." you stated.

"Okay well lets go inside." she told yours she opened the door.

The first person you see is a tall boy with glasses walk up to you.

"Hello, I'm Tenya Iida, class rep."

"Oh hi! Im Y/N L/N."

"Iida-kun, do you know where she'll be sitting?" Uraraka asked him.

"Theres a seat behind Kaminari." Iida said.

so your sitting in Kiri's seat, bc I don't know where else to put you-

"Whos Kaminari?" you asked them.

"Oh, Kaminari is the blonde boy with a black streak in his hair." Uraraka commented.

"Oh alright" you head over behind the blonde boy.

Sitting down behind the blonde haired boy you tighten your ponytail feeling that its gotten loose.The boy turns around,

"Hey, I'm Denki Kaminari"

"Oh, hello. Im Y/N L/N." you inform Kaminari.

You notice that he was about to say something but he gets cut off by Sensei Aizawa, which you have met, in fact your friends with about almost all the teachers and Pro hero's, considering your mom is Mirko.

"We are having a test requested by All Might, as he wants to see your quirks in action again" he informed.

Uraraka-chan raised her hand and she asked,

"Sensei, don't we have a new student today?" she said smiling at you.

He looked over to you and says,

"yes I forgot we do.. Y/N introduce yourself." he said going into his yellow sleeping bag zipping it up. Classic. You introduce yourself, and when you finished you all went and changed into your hero outfits.

 You introduce yourself, and when you finished you all went and changed into your hero outfits

"Woah thats a really pretty hero suit!" you heard Ashido exclaim behind you.

"Oh thanks!" you say to her, smiling.

You and the other girls head out of the changing room and head to the area where All Might was supposed to be waiting for you guys.

hellooooooo how's online school going for you?