【!attention!】

i was really horny and mattia was on the stupid xbox. he didn't want to give me any attention, as always. every morning, day, and night of summer he's been on the xbox the whole time. 

"baby." i whispered in his ear trying to get his attention. 

he nudged me, still paying attention to the game. 

"alejandro, you dumbass!" 

"get the ball idiot!"

"GOALLLLL!!" 

"finally we got a win"

"pass it to me!" 

it was all he said. i whispered again, 

"mattia, please." 

"not now, y/n." he pushed me again. 

i walked to the end of the bed and stood in front of him. 

"y/n! get out the way!" he yelled. 

so i did. i went on my knees, slowly pulling his pants down. he then looked down at me when i was getting to his boxers. 

"y/n? what the fuck?! i'm on with the boys." he whispered. 

i took down his boxers and he was already hard since i was teasing him a bit. i then kitty licked the tip. 

"fuckk.." he moaned. 

"y/n! they heard me!" he whispered. 

"uh yeah sorry i accidently stubbed my toe, it looks really bad okay bye !" he said, taking the headset off and turning off the xbox. 

i continued to lick he tip, teasing him. 

"go, y/n. please" he said moaning. 

i took him all in, bobbing my head up and down, in a good pace. 

"holy fuck." he said. 

i continued to lick and spit on his tip, i went down on him and everything. he was wincing inside of my mouth, warning he was going to come. 

once he came , i swallowed it and he got me on the bed, flipping me where my back is on the bed. mattia loves being the top but i let him. he took off my shorts, shirt, and bra. leaving me in my black , lace, thong. he went down and bit my thong and moved them down. he started licking and i winced because we haven't done it this summer. 

his long tongue came inside me, flicking it and twirling it. 

"mattia!" i moaned. 

"that's not my fucking name,y/n." he stopped. 

i decided to make him mad a little bit since he as so hot when he was. 

"then what is it, mattia?" i asked. 

he chucked and took his tip in me. 

i screeched as he went inside of me. 

"mattia-" i said.

he went in fully. his length was really big, i'd say about 9 or 10 inches. 

"fuckk mattia.." i moaned.

"say my name." he said, going deeper.

"daddy!!" i moaned. 

mattia started stroking faster and faster. he kept going until he hit my g-spot repeatedly, at a ungodly speed. 

"fuck, daddy.. i'm coming." i said. 

"me too, just wait." he ordered.

so i waited, we both came inside each other. he flopped next to me, panting. 

"fuck, baby. that was good." he stated. 

"yeah, it was." i agreed. 

we showered, changed, and cuddled to sleep together.

author's corner!

i'm new to "smuts" so don't judge lol. if you have any suggestions please comment them! i will make a chapter and dedicate to you so you will get credit! make sure to vote and follow , bye!