10-A Heartfelt Talk With Goth Dad

Start from the beginning

--Time-skip brought to you by my hands cramping--

The man started laughing around the corner as Abbacchio dragged himself that had been fused with Moody Blues across the ground.

"Hey, Abbacchio." The man sneered, "Can you even imagine what's going on over here?"

The man backed up so he could stare at Abbacchio.

"You sure have a loyal companion." The man gibed as Abbacchio gasped.

'Giorno you fuck nugget!' Abbacchio cured Giorno in his thoughts.

"After you worked so hard to deliver the key..." The man continued with a wide grin, "What do you think is going on over here?" The man tilted the mirror shard to show Giorno just holding the key, "Not a damn thing! That brat's not running away at all! Kinda reminds me of the girl, though I don't know if she could run."

The man laughed at his own remarks.

"He looks like he doesn't have a clue what's going on!" The man continued on track after his little tangent and laughed. Abbacchio grimaced before yelling.

"Giorno! Get the hell out of here!" Abbacchio yelled, "Take the key and run!"

He won't hear you when you're screaming inside this mirror!" The man exclaimed.

"Sh-Shit..." Abbacchio cursed and lowered his head in defeat.

"Now then, there are two possible actions I could take." The man stated as if that was a good thing, "First is disposing of Giorno after I get the key." The man raised up the mirror shard, "Second is slitting Giorno's throat first, then safely retrieving the key."

"Let's see..." The man said looking back at Abbacchio with a growing smirk, "I guess I'll slit Giorno's throat first!"

--Time skip brought to you by my weak-ass wrists--

Y/N POV

After the man had been defeated by Purple Haze, you were spit out of the mirror world. You had gone unconscious after your talk with Fugo, but you woke up at the sound of birds chirping in the distance.

"Damn it Giorno..." You turned your head to see Abbacchio holding his bleeding wrist stump.

"I guess we're both in pretty bad conditions, huh?" You said with a pained grunt as you managed to sit up against the wall.

"Y/N?" Abbacchio said through gritted teeth, "How'd you get so beat up?"

"Haha... Well I was kinda a  dumbass and took hits for Fugo since I assumed his stand was more useful than mine." You chuckled dryly.

"That was a very dumbass move..." Abbacchio started, "but a respectful one at that. Say what do you want to be when you're older, you don't seem like the type who would willingly join a gang.

"Well I want to be a police officer when I graduate." You said, the talking was helping to distract from the pain.

"A police officer?" Abbacchio questioned with slight shock in his voice.

"Yeah, I just want to help people and help Naples as a whole." You painfully smiled.

"I was like that when I was younger..." Abbacchio lamented.

"You were?" You questioned as if asking him to continue.

"I was actually a police officer, and just like you, I had good intentions. Over time people wore down me, and I ended up taking a bribe. And eventually, it lead to someone else's death." Abbacchio said with pain in his voice, not just from his bleeding wrist.

"Just promise me this ok?" Abbacchio continued as you nodded, "Stay on that stubborn horse of yours, keep your morals in check and learn from my mistake. You don't want your past weighing on you like mine weighs on me."

"I won't Abbacchio, I promise." You said with a confident smile, "I'll fulfill my dream no matter what."Abbacchio chuckled at your innocent words.

"Yeah, stay just the way you are, don't ever change."

-----

A/N 

A bit of a shorter chapter today. I do apologize for all the time skips, I just wanted to get the fight over with since the reader doesn't really contribute that much (and my hands hurt).

Anyways, I will be continuing to update this book three days a week and working on the La Squadra book after!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned and I'll see you on Saturday!