10-A Heartfelt Talk With Goth Dad

Start from the beginning

'Fugo and Y/N must've been dragged into the mirror and disappeared,' Abbacchio thought, 'separating them from their stands.'

Abbacchio then reached down toward the key.

'Regardless, right now, I need to to grab that key!' Abbacchio thought as he leaped the extra distance.

Right before he could grab the key, the enemy stand had grabbed his arm, and was pulling him in.

"Shattering the mirror actually worked in my favor, Abbacchio." The man (in the mirror) pointed out, "Anything reflective becomes an entrance to this world. Now that it's in shards, I have even more entrances to grab you from!" The man rambled on as he slowly pulled Abbacchio into the mirror world by his arm.

"And I'll give you, and only you, permission to come in the mirror!" The rat man concluded as he half-way pulled Abbacchio into the mirror.

"There! I've brought you in." The brown-haired man said, giving us all the play-by-play, "I'll be taking that key too!"

The man would've continued on his rant had 'Abbacchio' not grabbed his stands throat and started choking him.

"Wh-What?!" The man choked out, "O-Only a stand can grab the neck of another stand!"

"There's no way you could grab Man In The Mirror's neck when I'm the one who dragged you in here!"

"Shattering the mirror didn't actually help in your favor!" Abbacchio declared, "It just means the space you can look out from became smaller! You couldn't see who you dragged in here, could you?"

The man heard the sound of a recording ending as he notice the time screen on Abbacchio's forehead.

"You gave permission..." 'Abbacchio started, "For just me to enter?!" 'Abbacchio' looked up to reveal to the man Moody Blue's eyes.

"Th-That's..." The man choked as Moody Blues changed back into his original form.

"Grazie! I'll happily get dragged in!" Abbacchio, who was talking through Moody Blues, announced.

"Moody Blues!" Abbacchio yelled as he proceeded to punch the shit out of the man, sending him flying with blood coming from his nose and mouth until he hit a wall.

Abbacchio smirked as he watched the event through a mirror shard.

"Inside the mirror..." Abbacchio started, "So it's a world where everything's reversed. Of course we couldn't know. There's no way we could comprehend this ability until we were actually attacked. Fugo and Y/N must be in here here too." Moody Blues started walking towards the man who was still slumped against the wall.

"So, how do we get out of here?" Abbacchio questioned, "If I have to kill you to get out of here, that's fine. That's why I sent Moody Blues in there!"

"The ability to transform into others..." The man said as he started getting up from the ground, "Well, shit. You got me."

The man pulled out his stand suddenly, trying to sweep Moody Blues off it's feet, only to get slammed into the ground by Moody Blue's fist. Moody Blues then proceeded to stomp Man In The Mirror's head into the ground, causing the strange man to call back his stand. Moody Blues and Abbacchio looked over to where the rat man was.

"Looks like your stand itself isn't that strong." Abbacchio commented, "So, what? Can it only defeat powerless humans? Well, what are you waiting for? Get on your feet and come at me!" Moody Blues put one hand on it's hip and gestured for the man to come forward with his other hand.

The man started slowly getting up as he started talking.

"Listen up... Like I already said at the start, you're already done for." The man said, "I must say, I was a little surprised when it was your stand that came in, but that doesn't change a thing!"