chapter 2 a coffee and a invitation.

About two weeks go by and Todoroki hasn't contacted the ash-blonde due to hero work he soon gets the day off and messages the boy.

'hello is this Kasuki'

A minute later

'who is asking' he replied.

'its Todoroki'

'in that case yes it is me finally want that iced coffee icy-hot'

'if you are going to be an ass about it don't worry' sighs and sends the message back.

'meet me at the coffee shop in an hour' the ash-blonde messaged back

Todoroki didn't think he needed to reply so he got p had a shower and got dressed wearing normal clothes a black short sleeve top and black trousers with shoes before getting his wallet and putting it in his pocket them making sure he had his house keys and phone before walking out and locking the door to make his way to the coffee shop.

He walked into the small quite shop seeing the ash-blonde already there sitting at a booth by the window he walked over and sat down on the seat in front of him putting his hands on the desk looking at the ash-blonde who was just looking at the menu.

"hi kasuki"

"hello icy-hot"

Shoto sighed. "don't call me that call me shoto or todoroki at least"

Bakugou didn't know what to do should he call him by his name or not. But he thought he should try it.

"what do you want todoroki"

"an iced coffee"

"I know that idiot i meant food."

"I thought it was just a coffee"

Bakugou sighed once again. "jeez are you that dumb"

Shoto cocked his head a little confused he didn't understand what he was on about.

"idiot I'm buying you food now fucking chose something before I change my mind"

He grabs the menu and looks through it to find the only thing that stood out to him was a chicken salad. He told him what he wanted and Bakugou sighed and rolled his eyes the water came over and asked what they would like to eat and drink, the lady left only to return about 2 minutes later to give them their drinks.

Are we just going to sit here in silence till we leave to do thought to himself he sighs and has a little bit of his iced coffee. "so kasuki what do you do for work?" Sho asked trying to start up a conversation so it wouldn't be awkward.

"I work at a bank" lying he wouldn't tell sho what his actual job is as he could just take him now.

"nice what kind of things do you like"

"What is this 20 questions," Baku asks little annoyed.

"Sorry just didn't want to sit in silence so I thought id ask questions" Bakugou sighed knowing he was right.

"I like music mainly rock or metal but I'm kind of into two songs that are pop"

Sho nods "I like rock and a little bit of pop what bands do you listen too"

Bakugou goes listing some of his bands he listens two like Linking park, sleeping with sirens, and green day todo nods agreeing to know the bands and listen to a couple or just heard some of their songs. Some times passes and they talked about their favorite foods drinks snacks and favorite pro hero's witch kasuki doesn't have a favorite pro hero shoto just shrugged it off as not all people have a favorite so it didn't bother him.