Chapter One.

I sat down on the two seated couch, opposite the fire. It was midnight and everywhere was quiet and tranquil. I read through the pages of my father's handbook. As I read on the information flooded in, I began to get a slight headache from the information. But then I came to a part that interested me the most. 'The sword of Olympus' I stared down at my suitcase, in the center sat a long blade that once belonged to my father.

There was an envelope laid on the page, written on it was my name. I opened the sealed envelope; Dear Belle, if you are reading this then either we've told you about everything or we are no longer with you. Belle, we are extremely sorry for everything you have gone through and will go through. You are a demone guardiano and your sister is. The sword you have in your possession is the sword of Olympus. It will help you in your journey. I can't tell you much more, but I can tell you, myself and your mother love you very much even if we aren't with you. You and Aurora were our only children, but you meant the world to us. Love from, your father.

All of a sudden, the door flew backwards to reveal three men, all wore; jeans and a leather jacket. They each held a dagger and their eyes, they were yellow. They spotted me and walked towards me, I instantly jumped back. "Give us the sword!" I was extremely confused, but the sword flew into my hand. And all of sudden they lunged at me and I used the sword and my magic to protect myself, I managed to knock two of them out. The last one pushed me and I flew back, hitting my head on the cabinet. My vision blurred but I could still see the figure moving towards me. I pulled the sword close to my chest and watched as he moved closer. Suddenly he went limp before me, and in his place stood a man about my age. I couldn't tell much what he looked like, but he wore full leather and had dark brown hair.

He edged closer and I whimpered as he knelt beside me. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, but we need to get out of here" he lifted me up and I blushed, but still held tightly to the sword. As he walked out the door everything went black...

* * * * * * * * * *

My eyes flew open and I sat up quickly. As I looked around, I noticed I was on a hospital like bed. My vision was still blurry, I blinked at the sudden light change and noticed no one was around so, I crossed my legs and closed my eyes, resting my fists against my knees. I couldn't feel much, only a strong passion for trust?

When I opened my eyes the same guy that saved me was stood in front of me. He had short dark brown hair, bright green eyes and a smile painted on his face.

"Finally, you're awake" he sat on the chair by the bed. "Where am I?" I replied. "You are in Niagara falls, HQ" I nodded and realized something. "Where's the sword?" he rolled his eyes and passed it to me. I ran my fingertips along the blade and felt the power enter my body. I was about to thank, whatever his name, when I was pulled into a hug by none other than my sister! I sat frozen. "Oh thank God you're alive! I was so worried!" a tear slid down my face and dropped onto my shoulder. "Get off of me" I muttered, she sat up and looked at me. "It's me your sister?" she replied. ""Get off me!" I shouted causing her to fly back into the wall. The guy stood up cautiously. "I know who you are, stay away from me" my anger was pulsating through my body. "Belle, you need to calm down-" I cut her off. "Me? Calm down? Aurora, twin or not. You left me when I needed you the most. And don't say you were trying to protect me, because you made everything worse" I shouted, my eyes were turning red and my demone guardiano tattoo was appearing extremely fast. "Belle, I'm sorry. We're sisters for life, remember the mark-" I again cut her off, by raising my hand. "What mark? The mark that we had? Because when you left so did that" I showed the gash that ran straight across the mark.

"When you left, everything went downhill. Everyone except mum and dad blamed me for you leaving. You see this?" I lifted my sleeves to reveal the deep scars. The guy flinched slightly and Aurora stepped forward. "Tell me you didn't do this. Please" she begged, I shook my head "Do you want me to lie?" she looked down in guilt. I couldn't hold my anger anymore, I flew up and held her by her neck against the wall. She clawed at my hands, but failed. The guy tried pulling me off but he too, failed. "Mi hai causato tanto dolore e sembrano pensare che mi puoi chiamare tua sorella. Ti odio" I muttered roughly translated as; 'you caused me so much pain and you seem to think you can call me your sister. I hate you.' I moved my arm and transformed into my pitch black wolf. I warningly growled at her. Her head hung low as she left in silence.

I walked over to the bed and laid my head down on my paws. I whimpered, I may have said those things but Aurora was still my sister, no matter what. I changed back and sat on the bed. I thought for a moment then turned to the guy. "What's your name?" I asked him. "I wondered how long it would take you to ask. And my name is Xavier, Xavier Salvador" I nodded "And I'm guessing you are Belle Blackwood, Aurora's un-identical twin" I nodded. "Thank you" he frowned "F-for saving me" he smiled and nodded. "Well you are allowed to leave whenever you like, so shall I show you to your room?" he replied. I nodded and followed him out the door.