Uncharted: Spain

You spent the week with Tom and go visit him at work and tour around Berlin. At the end of the week you and Tom where gonna be moving to Spain so he can continue filming uncharted. You board your fight which is uneventful since you mostly sleep through it resting your head on Toms muscular shoulder.
You are woken up by the captain announcing that the plane is starting it's descent. As Tom laughs and cleans a bit of drool out of your mouth with his finger and sucks on it. You giggle and blush embarrassed of having drooled on him during your nap. The plane lands and you and Tom get off.
You walk out of the airport and get Into an Uber with Tom and drive up to the hotel. Both you and Tom are so tired of the trip you get to your hotel room and slump over in the bed. Tom takes off all his clothes cause he's to lazy to change or shower and lays in bed in only his Calvin Klein undies, while you, go to change to some more proper pijamas.
Tom is dozing off on the bed and you're quick to join him as you lay beside him and cuddle up to him, your head resting on his muscular chest as he wraps his strong arm around you and gives you a little forehead kiss as you drift off to sleep.

You wake up to Tom gone and a little message from him beside the bed saying,

"Good morning sleepy head, me and Harry had to leave early to get tested and start setting up. I'll be back soon, don't hesitate to call :)"

You smile as you read the note and get up. You order some breakfasts even tho it was almost 1 and lay in bed. You turn on the TV and pull Netflix up. You see Spider-Man Homecoming featured on the top page and put play as you lay in bed still tired from the trip. You receive a text from Tom saying that him and Harry are negative and that they're gonna head back to the hotel to rest while the rest of the crew sets up to start filming tomorrow.
You giggle in anticipation while you read this text as Tom is gonna be back sooner than you expected!
Someone knocks on the door and you go to answer, it's breakfast. You let the bell boy come in and leave it on the bedroom next to the bed.
You lay there drinking some OJ still in your PJs when you hear the door open and a familiar voice call out your name,

"Y/N!"

Tom calls out as he comes into the room. You pause the movie and yell to him your location on the room for him to come running and jumping onto the bed next to you. He has some bruises and you get worried but he tells you it's the left over makeup from the tests they did. You calm down make him take off his shoes as he's on the bed, Tom laughs and makes a joke about you still being in pjs even tho it was past noon.
You shut him up by leaning in for a kiss. He accepts it as he leans over and then on top of you. He cradles your face with one hand as with the other he runs down your back grabs your ass as you feel him dry hump you with a growing boner in his jeans. You make him take off his shirt to show off that amazing body of his, specially now that he had gotten even beefier to shoot the movie.
Tom picks you up and as you wrap your legs around his waist and your hands around his neck he proceeds to take your shirt off. He immediately goes for your neck kissing, sucking and biting on it leaving red and purple marks all over. You stop him as you feel a bit ticklish and pull him up for another proper kiss as you undo the belt to his jeans so that you can whip out his magnificent cock. He complies by putting you on your back again and pulling his jeans down. Leaving a huge bulge trapped inside his underwear. You caress it with your hand as he runs his hand into your pants to play with your hole. He pulls his hand up and makes you suck on his fingers covering them in saliva before he goes back and puts one in. You let a little moan eso cae your mouth as you feel your hole being opened up by one of the sexiest men in the world you get to call your boyfriend.
Tom gets up lining his crotch up to your face, you lick and suck in his dick through his undies before pulling them down to reveal his 8 1/2" cock. He sticks it down your throat letting a moan out as he feels your warm and saliva dripping mouth engulf his dick.
He grabs you by your hair with his strong and beefy arms and face fucks you, he starts slow but gets faster until the room became filled with the noises of his balls slapping against your chin and you gaggging on his massive cock. Tom continues using your throat as his fleshlight until you choke and he pulls out, only a string of saliva still connecting you to his cock and balls. He gets down and pulls you in for another kiss as he travels down your body leaving more marks all over you until he gets to your ass.
Tom pushes your legs against your chest as he spits on your tight hole and goes down to eat it. He aggressively dives his head into it inserting his tongue in and out of you. Only getting up to spit on it more. You felt you where gonna cum as he ate you out and played with your dick.
You made him stop and come up for a kiss. You then felt his saliva covered cock line up with your now sloppy hole and as you kissed you wrapped your arms around him as he entered you. He slowly went in as he shoved his tongue down your throat. Then he broke the kiss and started to slowly thrust into you. You held onto him as you felt your hole be opened after not feeling his dick in there for over a week.
You turn red as a tomatoes as you moan his name and in between go,

"harder....ugh,..harder tom"

Tom grinned and pinned you to the bed by both hands by his muscular grip and strayed to violently thrust into you. He placed one hand on your throat and with your free hand you rand it down his muscular body and squeezed his pec. He gave u a little smirk while you did that and peat on your face,

"You liek that babyl

"Yes Tom....Ughh yes🤤"

He grins and lets go of your throat. He leans in for a kiss, but as you lean in for it and before he touches your lips he pulls away and instead spits in your mouth with a little smug grin on his face. He then actually pulls in for a kiss and slows down his thrust to slow but deep. You let out a moan in between your kisses as he finds your g spot and you feel like all your fantasies have been fulfilled. Tom really knew his away around your hole. Tom noticed this and says,

"Hot you right baby, huh?"

You grin and nod as he just slowly and continues to hits that same spot again, and again, an again. Until you feel yourself cum all over yourself and Tom. Tom feels your hole tighten as you let all your white creamy fluids out and goes rough one last time as you dig your nails onto his back from the feeling of oversensitivity after you've cummed. U tik you feel one last powerful thrust and Tom draining his balls deep in you. He slumps on top of you giving you a little kiss and saying

"That was amazing baby"

You grin and hug him as you feel his slowly deflating cock get out of your hole. You tighten it not letting any of his precious cum slip out. As you kiss he says in between kisses digging into your hole with his finger,

"Let it out baby"

You obey his order and let your hole loose letting all the cum drop out, he goes downtown and eats it as it comes out. He goes up to you and gives a little kiss with his cum for you to taste it. You fall asleep in his arms, both of you naked, tired and sweaty after that nice and long fuck.

Hey y'all! I'm sorry for slow updates just hadnt really been inspired. I finished this and have an idea for a ton more soon! So be on the lookout!👀