Welcome to your new home

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you had the cash? Have you ever been blue? Maybe she was just crazy or maybe she was a girl... Interrupted.

"Lisa Rowe, entered the hospital June 27th 1979. Psycho path, selfharm and suicidal" the woman behind the counter said as she looked up at the girl that was opposite her. She seemed to be reading all this from a piece of paper held in her hand. "Anything other crazy shit on there about me?" The girl said smirking placing a cigarette to her mouth and lighting it. "And that seems to be it Lisa so on behalf of Dr.wick, welcome to claymore" the woman said ignoring Lisa's comment,
offering a hand shake which Lisa obviously turned down. Valerie arose from her seat which was a few meters away from Lisa's. "Come on Lisa I will show you the ward" Valerie said as she started to walk Lisa following. "This is the woman's ward.. This is were you will be staying and this is were I work" Valerie says smiling at her. Lisa looked at the tall building as they entered. Only a few 'crazy' people were there as she just watched them walk past her.

Lisa sighed as Valerie took her to a room "you have your own personal room and you won't be sharing with anyone. Make yourself at home but dinner is at six so be down in the kitchens by then" Valerie said as she leaves closing the door behind her. Lisa looked around opening her bag as she placed some clothes in the fall wardrobe that stood in front of her, she hated this place already but what the hell she had no place to go anyway. "This is fucked up" she said to herself shaking her head. Her arms had gauzes on from were she had cut before but she called that 'a problem'. Her selfharm was caused by a disease she thought she had when really it was all her. She knew this place would make her go even more crazy then she actually already was, she knew she would never be able to leave this place. So she would just have to live with it.