What is it?

Oi, let go you rubber bastard! Luffy just leave her somewhere to live then we can leave and continue on our journey. No! As Luffy let go of Namis waist causing her to fall to the floor. Owww. Just get her on board as he gave a quiet growl. Tsk. Green heard bastard. As Luffy grabbed Nami once again from the waist and got her on board. Hey Nami where did you come from? I came from Cocoyashi village. It's a very small village. You said that your mom died right. Yes I did. How? Because of Arlong. We all have sad stories to. We all have to for fill are dreams because of them. Anyways your our navigator. As they both separated. As she headed for the swordsman. Oi, Zoro. What the hell do you want? Who did you promise to become the best swordsman in the world. Why do you care? I don't i just wanted to ask. Whatever. As he walked away hey you can be a bit nicer you kn- as she slipped on the stairs. As Zoro gave a quick scared look and saw a crying Nami on the floor. Nami! Are you ok. As she didnt answer the question. Nami! NAMI! As still no answer. As he ran toward Chopper. Chopper take care of Nami. WHAT HAPPENED!? She fell down the stairs. As Chopper turned to his big form and ran into the doctors room. Nami wake up. As still no answer only blood on her head. As Chopper broke the news to everyone. Oi, everybody! As the whole crew came down worried. What happened Chopper? Questioned Luffy. Nami. As tears got into his eyes. Tell me Chopper. She fell down the stairs and she's knocked out in the moment.

How did it happen? Well I saw when Zoro started running down here with a terrified face with a tear in his eye trying to hold it back. Oi, ZORO! Luffy called out. As Zoro walked out what do you want Luffy. What happened? What are you talking about? About Nami. She asked me a question about my past and I wasn't really listening or watching her. She then went to scream at me ,but fell on the stair step and fell right on her head. God dammit this is all my fault if only I could have caught her. Zoro-San it's not your fault. As Robin it a hand on his shoulder which caused Zoro to slap it away. Leave me alone. As Franky came down. Oi, why is there blood up in the crows nest? Nami fell and hit her head. Is she ok? As everyone looked at the little doctor. She will be fine ,but she will have to stay in bed for around 1 or 2 weeks. May I talk to Nami when she gets awake Chopper? Sure Zoro ,but- but nothing. As he walked away from the crew trying to hide a sad face. Nami is strong she has to be still alive. She can't die here she still has a dream to accomplish. Why does that women have to be in my head god dammit. As he imagined Nami dying. Nami you better not die. Zoro please just for fill your dream for me and for your other promise. Zoro before I die I need to tell you something. I love you. As the sound of a person dying went on. Nami. NO, DONT DIE! NAMI. As Zoro woke with tears and calling out Namis name. Oi Zoro are you ok? Questioned Luffy. No. I need to check up on Nami right now.

Why do you need to? I want to make sure that she is to dead right now. Then sure if its ok with Chopper. Oi, Chopper may I go check up on Nami? Yeah ,but don't wake her up she can't be woken up right now you can only see her. Fine. As Zoro did as he was told he opened the door ever so slowly. And went in. As he saw a passed out Nami on the bed with a towel around her little head. As Zoro went up to her ear and whispered. I'm sorry Nami. As he kissed her on the forehead and left closing the door behind him. As he went back to sleep and waited for the next morning. Nami you better be fine by tomorrow I need to talk to you about something very important to you.
Next morning

Is my Nami-swan better? I will make her some warm soup so her pretty little head won't hurt. As he sprinted into the kitchen. As Nami woke she sat on the bed she was lying on. Owww. My head hurt as she went to touch it ,but saw blood all over her hand. Chop- as she couldn't call out because of the pain that was causing her not to call his name out. As Zoro went in to check up on her. Hey Nami how are you feeling? Why would you care? Because Nami your my.....nakama. As he whispered the last part low enough for her not to hear it. What was that? Because your my nakama I said. Zoro I think that might be the sweetest thing you might have ever said to me. Anyways can you tell me what happened? I wouldn't want to repeat what happened. Ok. I'm going to get something to eat. You can't. Why not? Because the ero-cook told me to make sure you wouldn't move. And also fom Chopper. Nami your not going to die. Well that a relief. You could have died ,but good thing you didn't. As a tear went down his cheek. Zoro are you tearing? No you Baka. Zoro you were worried about me were you. Yes I was it was my fault that you hit your head. I should have been listening and I sh- as Nami placed her finger on his mouth. Zoro it's fine it's over it has been done already you can't change the last so don't blame yourself for what happened you hear me Zoro. Yeah it's just that. Zoro I would worry about you too. As much as you worry about me right now that is why you are a great family member.

Nami-swan I came with your soup. As he twirled in a circle of love. Thank you Sanji-kun. As she gave him a weak smile. Sanji you really are sweet and the rest of you. As she went up to give him a hug. As Zoro gave a quick jealousy look. As Sanji went I to his noodle form and went out the room. Zoro you want one to as she gave him a smirk. No I do t need your hug. Fine. By the way thank you to Zoro. As she got up and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and walked out the room. Leaving a smiling Zoro behind her. As he went to itch the back of his head and found a note. That read Zoro I truly do love you so I will want to talk to you after break feast sorry if you didn't want to. As the whole crew exerted the kitchen. SANJI I WANT MEAT! SHUT UP YOU RUBBER BASTARD. As everyone stood silent. This for my lovely Robin-chwan and a tangerine for my beautiful Nami-swan. Who made you decide that she was yours? What did you say MARIMO? What made them yours. Shut up and eat. As everyone finished Sanji asked Nami to wait and Robin. As Zoro and Franky stood waiting for their girls. As both women went out the door they went to the guys. So what Nami? I need to talk to you. As they went somewhere secret. Zoro I truly do love you.

It's obvious e that you don't like me that way. Who said? I just thought because the way you have been acting. Nami I do love you I just did t really want to say it. As Nmai jumped up and landed in Zoros arms. Nami your only mine you understand that not that ero-cooks only mine. Your my witch. And your my marimo Nami got the chance to say. As Nami started kissing him and the same with Zoro. As Franky and Robin showed up. OI get a room you two. As they both stopped on what they were doing. As Zoro turned around and gave him a daemon look. Like he was going to kill him. Well Franky maybe you should also get a room because I saw you both kissing each other so you also need to be careful. When should we tell the crew about us. We shouldn't because then we wouldn't have the time to be next to each other. All I want to do is be with you and forever. As she hugged him. And started kissing his neck.