The time Artemis picked up Percy

Start from the beginning

     "ATTENTION MORTALS!" Zeus shouts, as dramatic as ever. "LAST TIME WE WERE HERE WE TALKED ABOUT HOW THE MIST CAME DOWN. WE MENTIONED THAT GAIA HAD BEEN DEFEATED BY THE GREATEST HEROS IN THIS MILLENNIUM. NOT AS GOOD AS HERCULES, BUT GOOD."

     Artemis snorted. "There was nothing great about Hercules, he was a lying, backstabbing, womanizing, boy."
"I agree, my son is way better than Hercules." Poseidon replied spatting out Hercules' name like it was poison, which it is.

     "ANYWAYS, WE AREN'T HERE FOR THAT DISCUSSION, WE ARE HERE FOR THE 7 HEROS OF THE PROPHECY AND SOME OTHERS THAT HELPED. WOULD THEY PLEASE COME UP HERE."

     My friends walked up and kneeled before the Gods.

     "It appears that one of you is missing." Athena said confused. "WOULD THE FINAL HERO PLEASE COME UP HERE, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE."

     Hector walked up and bowed to Zeus, and said "Father."

     Zeus looked at him and thundered "YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE!" And blasted him back with a lightning bolt. Didn't kill him, just knocked him out.

     "COME UP HERE NEPHEW." Zeus said in a warningly voice. I still didn't move. "Alright, Apollo, Hermes, do your thing." Zeus said, not shouting for once.

     Alright, if you don't come up here, we'll blast you." Apollo said innocently. I still  didn't move. "Thought so." Hermes replied. 

     "If you don't come out here, we'll reveal where you stand about how you feel about my-" I paled as I realized what he was about to say. I jumped up and said " Alright, alright, you got me."

     Hector had just woken up to hear me say that. "Hah, there's no way that Percy is a demigod, much less a hero!"

     I just kept walking while giving dad a look that said "drop it". My few friends, Michael and Ismael, though we call him Izzy, looked absolutely floored at the fact that I am a demigod.

     I walked up and greeted my friends. They were a little confused about what Apollo was talking about, but I waved them off.

     "Now that they are all here, please introduce yourselves, Godly parent only." Zeus said.

     Nico went 1st. Then Reyna, then Rachel (she said she was a mortal but was the oracle of Delphi), then Nico.

     The 7 went next.

     "I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephastus."

     "I'm Frank Zhang, son of Mars."

     "I'm Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto."

     "I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter."

     "I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite."

     "I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena."

     " Hi, you all know that I'm Percy Jackson, and I'm a son of Poseidon."

     Hi, I'm Aquama, I'm not one of them, I'm just a naiad, and Annabeth's girlfriend."

     We all go to sit down before people can register what I just said. When I sat down, Michael said something that chilled me to my bones.

     "Hey Percy, what's that ring for?"

     My... ring? I look at my hands to see...
My wedding ring right there on my finger. I must not have taken it off when I went to school. I must've forgotten after spending the night with Artemis.

     I mind-message Artemis to ask her what to do. (One of the perks of being married to a goddess.)

     "I don't know, is it your wedding ring?"

     "Yes."

     "I guess we gotta reveal ourselves."

     "Are you sure?"

     "Yep, let's do it."

     "Okay."

     "It's my wedding ring." I said.

     That seemed to be shocking as everyone gasped at the same time. Except for the Gods, who already knew. And arranged it.

     And then... dead silence. I decided to get up from my spot and walked over to Artemis' throne and sat on it next her. As I did that she changed into her 18 year old form.

     The silence reminded me of the conversation me and Artemis had earlier.

FLASHBACK

     I was sitting at the table in my apartment when Artemis walks up behind me.

     "Remember our discussion about if we wanted kids?" She asked softly in my ear.

     "Yes..." I replied.

     "Well... I'm pregnant."

     "That's amazing! I'm going to be a father!"

FLASHBACK END

     "So... are we going to tell the council our news?" I whispered to her.

     "We probably should." She replied.

     No one had said anything yet. Annabeth suddenly snapped out of it and looked at the place I had been and then looked around the room looking for me. She finally found me and gasped.

     "You... you're married to... ARTEMIS?!" She asked in shock.

     "Yea." I replied nonchalantly.

     "Well, now that that has been revealed, anything else we need to know?" Annabeth asked.

     "Yes actually. We have news for everyone. Artemis and I are going to be parents." I said.