You kept on rambling words as you excitedly take pictures on the place. You were too focused that you didn't notice a man running over you and he bumped to you.

*click*

Thankfully, you didn't tripped and only lose balance.

"Sorry! I'm running late for work!" The man said as he was running away from you.

"Ugh! Thank goodness you didn't broke my camera! Because if you did...it'll cost you a high price!" I said shouting back at him.

I'm checking if the camera is alright...and yes it is.

'That almost got me'

You decided to take some more pictures and go to the other places.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

"Well that was tiring." You said as you sat on the couch, feeling exhausted.

You just got back from your apartment and decided to rest for a little bit.

'This is why i like to do photography at night...but its more dangerous than daylight-wait no, you're safe if you're with someone you trust..'

Here i go again, rambling about the small things i shouldn't even think about.

After a while, you decided to take a look on your photographies and transport them to your laptop.

"Wow, i did great huh?" You said as you were observing the photos you have taken.

"This one is also good, but its not angled right."

You were processing where to delete the ones you dont need and the ones you are going to be needing for your job hiring.

"Wait...where is this again?" You said as you take a look on a strange photo.

'Oh wait, this is where the man bumped me over...huh.'

You take a look on your picture where the scene has taken and you were confused because the picture isn't literally blurred out and you can still see some parts of the picture.

'Damn, my camera isn't only great at taking pictures, but also good when things happened like this' you laugh as you think about it.

You examined the pictured again and this time your eyes automatically landed on the boy near a cafe.

'What the... i didn't intend to look at him'

It was a man maybe in his 20's, good looking and on his phone talking to someone...and i guess waiting for someone.

"How come i noticed him first and not the other people?" I asked out loud.

'...'

"Wait this guy is familiar..." You said as you look closely at the man.

'I could be wrong, but he does look like him, what if-no! Forget about that, its been a long time'

You sighed heavily, thinking about it makes my day more tiring.

'Why do memories keep going back, i tried my hardest to forget about it yet it does the opposite'

"I should take a rest. It's night time already and tomorrow is gonna be a big day." You said as you get up and and get ready for bed.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

"Hello, is this **** Company? I heard you were looking for photographers and I thought i fit to that, I'm Y/N a lincensed photographer."

'Does that look good?'

'...'

'No, ew. That is so cringey. Let me try that again.'

You were currently practising for finding a decent job at many companies. You hope that someone will hire you and finally get some job.

You emailed their companies and etc. and luckily some accepted your emails and told you to come at their given addresses.

"I just hope things will get good..."

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

One more place Y/N, one more.

I look so stressed and haggard, being interviewed is not easy, the nervousness, the anxiety, the talking...My voice will probably gone tomorrow.

Anyways, i retouched myself and go to the address this last company sent me. This one is the most finest company out there and currently hiring photographers-like urgently. So that's why i took the chance and show to them that i fit the role.

"Is this the Watanabe Company?" I asked the front guard.

"Yes, are you here for the job interview?" He asked looking at his record book.

"Yes, thank you. I'm Y/N." I said smiling.

"Oh, yes. Please come to the lobby for further assistance. Goodluck!" He said back.

"Thank you."

Thank goodness the guard isn't as bad as i expected to be. Also, the company name is so familiar that i assume it has to be related to him. I don't know i don't want to assume about it but thinking about it makes me stress. He isn't the only Watanabe in the world. So forget about it, Y/N.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

"Hello, I'm Secretary Lim and I'll be your job interviewer today. Shall we start?"

Mrs. Lim looks so elegant though, so professional yet friendly.

"Yes, please."

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

"We will call you if you got hired or you know...not. But you know the answer." She smiled and winked.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, Y/N. Just wait for more days and you'll know."