Chapter 4!! The explnation. 0.o

****(A:N) haha i left a cliffhanger! 0_o  hahaha lol i hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter!!! lol I just wanted to say that this chapter is going to be explaining things (of course) and i hope that you will all ....

VOTe?????!!!!! COMMENT (wether good or bad)?!?!?!!?! FANN!!!!!!???????  That would be great!!!******

Chapter 4 

The Explanation.

" I think i have some explaining to do. I would first like to say. Your not kidnapped. Only borrowed." 

I  could do nothing but give him a look of confusion.. borrowed. I pushed word around in my mind borrowed.

" so that means..i can leave..." I asked hesitintly, hoping I wasnt getting my hopes up for nothing.

" No. You are not permitted to leave. I have specific uses for you. Now we shall go inside and i will explain somethings to you. I was hoping you would be out a little longer but...as you are not lets head off then." and with that he grabbed me by the elbow, i didnt like to be 'man handled' but honestly i really wanted to hear this so called 'explanation'.  I looked around trying to get a make on the land around me, incase i wanted to make another 'grand escape'. 

I was still looking around trying to figure where the hell i was. But curiosity couldnt be helped.

" so where exactly am i?"

" i think this is better discussion for when you are properly dressed and attired for this evening."

i huffed loudly" ugh! This is fucking bullshit im a fucking person not a damn dog you fount in the ditch! give me some answers now."  i gave a menaingful glare and all he did was smile.

" come to the house. and we will see you dressed and then AND only then will you require your answers. So follow me and just so we have eveything clear madam. You will not be getting home until your business with me is complete." he gestured towards the house. and walked away without another word.

i looked back to the woods and then back the house.. it couldnt be that bad, plus if i took to the woods i was likely to get killed before saved.. so i did pretty much all i could do.

i followed my kidnapper.

We made it to the house in silence, when we got to the door he turned and looked at me

" when you walk into this house, you will not talk to anyone. you will go straight to your rooma nd a lady will shortly be up there to dress you. do not under any surcumstances open your mouth. If you should choose to follow these rules, you will get home even fster madam.

i gave him the dirtyest look possible. and then folded my arms. and then motioned that my lips were infat "zipped".

he smiled a toothy smile, " aahhh american humor. that i wil not miss.:"

i gave hima a questioning look but he just opened the door and grabbed my hand and guided me to the stairs. when i looked around i seen everyone with peeved stares.. i shrugged and went up the stairs like i used to when i was little... i crawled like a spider. and did enjoy my self.. he said i couldnt talk not that i couldnt act out.

 i thought i heard him growl but i just smiled.  .. and went back into the room that i guessed was considered mine.

** Archibald Mcowens point of veiw"

after galen crawled up the stairs i couldnt help but growl at her foolish games. she was such a child.

I looked around the room and started apologizing for my "daughters' mis conduct.

" my deepest apologies everyone. My Galen has still not full recovered from her ilness.. though she is much bettter she seems to have a sllight fever.._ 

" that is an absurd excuse for her to be acting so childeshly she needs a good whipping." Kaigen decided to chime in his input  even though he is her fiance doesnt mean he will be touching her.

" If anyone so much as lays a hair on that girls head i will personally see to it that you will wished that god had struck you down before i did. i gave kaigen a stern look and walked out. How dare he think he was going to lay a hand on my DAUGHTER!..i mean galen.. i couldnt help but think of her as such... nothing and i mean nothing is diffrent with the two... there looks could not be more similar if they were born as twins. whcich of course there not ..

such completly diffrent people... but such same faces.. i guess everyone does have a twin.

**Galen POV**

i circled around the room bored outta my mind, until a sweet older woman came in and started rambling on.. i was going to introduce myself bu though better of ot since archie promesed me if i was quite i could get home faster and thats all that mattered to me.

  she kept glancing at me and was going through some chest pulling out clothes. she set a dress and WHOLE lotta undergarments on the bed and then walked to me

" alright then miss we better get you ready for he day " she had a big grin and started unbottuning my clothes.

" WHHHOAH there betsy!.. i aint no lesbian .. if your into that good for you and all that fine shit but god gave me two feets and two hands i can dress myself."

" but... lady galen ..thats my job..and what in lords name is a lesbian?.. and where did you learn such foul ill mannered language?"

"iumm... a lesbian is a woman who has sex with other women. and i learned that language from a TV when i was 3... wait... your job is to undress me? "

her mouth was still hanging from the lesbian part.... i guess she decided to ignore it. and then explained her job. " no mam. i am to help you dress and undress you cant very well tire your own corrset. and button urself up in  the back. " she glanced st the ground and then back at my face.. " my lady are your sure your ok?..i have been your lady maid for quite some time now..almost 5 years.. ?'

i decided then that i should just shut up and let the woman do her job.. i was to confused and unsire about this place.. and everyones accents... i couldnt of left the couuntry i dont have my passport... or anything. so maybe im just dreaming.

i hope.

I silently let her dress me and get it over with. and then she decided she wanted to do my hair so i let her... when she was done i looked like a granny going to prom.. 

" oh thats very lovely.. your hair is s0 beautiful.. "

" thanks...can you show me to Archbald..."

umm.. your father?".. i didnt want to get into another conversation so i just shrugged .. and she led me out the room.... she brought me down the stairs where that hansome man archibald called Kaigen was.... and i couldnt help but stare.. i must look like a fish outta water .. but dame he was fine..

we walked past him and into a study.. she brought me to a chair to sit.

" now wait here miss and i will go get your father. .. she smiled and ran off to find archi..

Im scared to say the least... but as sared as i am... im even more reasdy to go home to markous, and my family,. 

VOTE!.