Chapter 1: Looking For Love

It was summer of 2020 me an Dylan we're at the beach hangout with his friends and my friends Kim Petras, Cody Fern, Dacre Montgomery at a beach party having the time of our life's and I told Dylan I'll be right back I have to find a bathroom Dylan do you need me to come with you ( in the meantime it 12:30am and only a few places we're open) so Dylan and I found this very fancy clothing store called Sheridan Men's Clothing Outlet and there a few people working and I asked for the manager so the manager come down from his office and I asked do you guys how a bathroom to find out that I was literally talking to Tye Sheridan. Tye said yes we do it's upstairs near my office I said can I take my friend Dylan with me so I feel safer Tye sure I stayed so close Dylan I could be in his shirt so we made to the bathroom and Dylan asked Tye I'll stand by the door to keep C safe Tye sure I be in my office if you need anything Dylan just ask ( meanwhile while I'm in the bathroom if literally pap talking my self to ask Tye to come to the beach party I said Dylan's name he bolted in the so fast I thought he was going to trip over the carpet so I said Dylan I really want to ask Tye to come to the beach party and I'm little nervous Dylan said don't be nervous it ok I'll with all the way so we walk out the bathroom door started walking to Tye's office he wasn't there I asked Dylan were did he go Dylan said I've have no idea we're he is I was standing by bathroom door the whole time I yelled Tye are you in here he answer yeah I'm in the back of the office ( ps this clothing store is huge) Dylan and I walked back there here was skating new deigns for his new clothing line so I asked Tye in a shy voice would you like to go to a beach party Tye said give me a second almost with the deign so me and Dylan walked around the whole store and looking at the worlds most beautiful clothing for men and we said we need to get some clothes before we go so I find this amazing leather jacket that had Haddonfield High School on the back of it and said to Dylan why is this in his deigns Dylan said C this get a little weird we need to leave an get Tye out of here Tye was coming down the stairs and said C, Dylan we did to get of here now we said why this said is not owned by me it's owned by the Haddonfield School of deigns of arts so the 3 of us booked it out of the made to the beach party and everyone was we're did you guys go we've been looking for you C, Dylan C you friend Kim Petras is but to get on stage and sing all her songs C Kim's about to sing Icy you favorite song by her Kim Petras come on stage and started sing Icy and all her famous songs when Kim started singing Icy I went into sensual dance mode and everyone jaws dropped when I put Tye on the stage ( the stage was huge by the way) I just started dancing all over him and I started to dance sexy against his body an he started to run his hand up my body and down my body pulling my head back an started kissing my neck an grabbing my butt an he whispered in my ear let's go back to my beach in Malibu so we walked of the stage everyone even Kim was like in uhh. Tye and I get to his black out rolls and red interior we got in an he placed his hand on my inner thigh and started tightening his hand on my thigh an I start to moan so sexy and loud I think he almost come and we did this until we got to his Malibu beach house we made an he pick me up out of the rolls and right when he opened up the door he locked it I just jumped right on him and we started kiss and walking to his California King Bed and we ripped each other's clothes off and had the most amazing sex of are life's. I've never had some pound me so hard in my life I yelled UHHHHH Tye yesssss baby yes it was the most amazing sex of my life. Then we we're done we....