Chapter 1

Also yes, Hinata is taller in this, and looks like the photo above. Instead of 5'3" he is 5'5"

Hinata's POV

I was the best of the best. A high schooler, a freshmen at that, and managing one of the most popular gangs in Japan. Making me wanted, with a huge bounty on my head. I wonder, who will turn on me first? And when? I wanna know. I kept asking myself this, on the way to school.

During lunch, I always had my friends around me, including Yachi. She knows. "Hey, Hinata! I wanna do a lyric prank on the group chat, wanna know what it is?" "Sure Yachi!" "Criminal. You know, 'Mama I am in love with a criminal,' that song!" "Why, are you?" "Uh, no." I was testing her. "So who do you like?" My friends were interested in what we were talking about. Their conversation stopped. "No one, really!" "Why not? I bet a lot of people would like you to be their girlfriend!"

"Oh, uh, thanks Hinata.." She knew that I was playing with her. I could see the faint blush, not too noticable, but enough for me to notice. "You alright, Yachi?" "Yep!" I smiled. "Great. See you at practice!"

After school, I headed to the locker rooms, and got changed. Well, halfway. Noya walked in. "Hey Hinata- whoa, you have tattoos?! Did you do them yourself? Wait no, cause they are on your back. Where did you get tattoos and when?!" "Oh, yea. My uh, my friend did it. I wanted one, so I got one. Well, 5. But whatever. I got them at the beginning at the year. Why?" "I want one!" "Noya, why?" I put on my shirt. "Because it looks cool! Plus, you got one!"

"Well yea. My friends got matching tattoos with me. We all have a bird."

"I have a question, why is there one with guns and a money rose and one made of cards?" "Oh, my hobby

"I have a question, why is there one with guns and a money rose and one made of cards?" "Oh, my hobby. I like to gamble sometimes, and I usually see guns at the gambling games, so I asked for that." "You have seen a gun before?!" "Someone made me look into the barrel of one. Wasn't very nice." "Wait, someone held you at gun point?! Whoa!" "They robbed me Noya. I didn't get enough time to report it, because they were found dead in a bank, trying to steal more things. You know, the one who was a petty criminal? That guy."

"Oh, well that's bad luck. Can you tell me about it though?!" "Uh, sure? I was riding my bike, when I heard a gun shot. I rode my bike over there, and saw him. He saw me, told me not to move, and I didn't. He told me to give him my wallet, and everything valuable. So I did. I told him he would pay for everything he did, then he held the gun to my head. Told me to shut up, and he left. My nerves calmed, and I went home. After that he was found dead, and it said that the blood reapers did it. You know, the gang who kills criminals for bad things they did. Also they sell guns, and bombs. Which actually explode the people who buy them, or they have to solve a code. And the explosion is huge."

"Wait, I didn't even know that they did that. How did you know?" "Research. Lots amd lots of it. I wanted to try and get the money. But it is close to impossible to try and find out who they are, and who the leader is. There is actually a rumor that he is a high school student, and gay. Did you know that?" "No way! I bet that he is really hot though. And tall, and looks so strong! I bet that he isn't even a high schooler." 'Watch your mouth Noya. I am right here.'

I could tell he just got the chills. "Whoa, that was weird. Anyways, let's go! We got practice, and a practice match!" "This is new information to me." "Yea, they just asked today. Bet everyone is already there!" "Oh no! What team are we facing?" "Nekoma!" 'Sweet. Kuroo and Kenma will be there then.'

We walked to the gym. Everyone was lining up, hitting serves, and practicing receives. "Your late Hinata and Noya. Why?" Coach Ukai asked us. "Hinata-" "We were just caught up in a conversation is all." Then we walked to the line, and got in it. "Hey, why didn't you tell him about your hobby a d stuff?" "Cause, do you think that the coach would take it lightly? A freshmen, with tattoos, has been robbed and gambles? Really Noya? I bet he would think I do drugs next or drink."

"Do you?" "No. Do you?" "No." "Great!" I wasn't lying. Surprisingly. Then Nekoma walked through the doors. Which is nice.