Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13

Start from the beginning

"You guys good?" she asked cautiously, looking between the two boys. "For now," John B answered, "You got any leftovers?" he asked. "Spaghetti's in the fridge," she told him. Giving her a thumbs up he went into the kitchen.

"Got something for you," JJ told her, twirling her bracelet around his finger. "Can you put it on?" she asked, holding out her arm. Kneeling next to her he clasped the bracelet around her wrist, "What happened?" she asked, quietly.

"We talked," he told her as he kissed her forehead. "Should I be concerned?" she questioned. "No, I don't think so," he answered.

"So is this going to become the new norm?" John B questioned later that night when Coral and JJ headed back to her room for the night. "Yep, so get used to it," Coral replied.

"Dude, if I hear anything I swear to God," John B started to threaten before Coral interrupted him. "I suggest ear plugs, JB," she sassed back before closing and locking her door.

"The idea is for him to not murder me Coralina. Saying shit like that doesn't help," JJ whined, sitting on her bed.

The week passed without incident. John B despite having a better understanding of their relationship was still giving them a wide berth opting to hang out with Pope and Kie.

"Do you think he'll talk to me tonight?" JJ asked Coralina as he leaned against the lockers waiting while she got her stuff to leave school. Closing her locker Coralina leaned her shoulder on the locker as she made a pouty face at JJ, "I'm sorry you're missing your friend," she baby talked to him.

Glaring at her he told her she wasn't funny. Biting her lip Coral stepped closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "I say we skip the party tonight and I make you forget you even have friends," she proposed.

Raising his eyebrows at her he pushed her back against the lockers, "That depends. Have you been googling again?" he whispered. "Maybe," she responded, giggling when he swore under his breath.

"I'm gonna have to start sending you the videos," she told him, smirking. "Christ, how do you get me hard just talking about it?" he whispered before kissing her.

"Mr. Maybank, unless you want detention for a week I suggest you get your tongue out of Miss Routledge's mouth," came a stern voice from behind JJ.

Breaking apart JJ shifted to the side in an attempt to hide his hard-on as Coralina's face flushed, "Sorry, Principal Adams," she choked out.

Raising her eyebrows at the two Principal Adams made a humming noise, "I actually wanted to speak to you Miss Routledge. I've made several attempts at reaching your uncle and I've had no success. Please ask him to call me," she told Coralina.

Nodding Coralina said she would. "Thank you," Principal Adams replied, "Have a good weekend. Do try and stay out of trouble," she told the two teens before turning around and walking away.

"Shit, I'm gonna kill John B," she grumbled, taking JJ's hand and heading out of the school. "Why?" he asked as the two made their way to JJ's newly running dirtbike.

"Because he put us on her radar and now she wants to talk to Uncle T, who's not in the state anymore. They're gonna find out he's gone," she whispered as she tied her hair back.

"Okay, yeah, that could be a problem," he responded as he put his sunglasses on and started the bike. "You think?" she replied, sarcastically as she put her sunglasses on and climbed onto the bike behind him.

Pulling into the Chateau Coral climbed off of JJ's bike before charging into the house yelling for her brother. "What is your problem?" John B questioned coming out of the kitchen with a beer and a slice of pizza.