Ryota getting pegged

A regular Anime protagonist

A normal boring Protagonist

I hope someone comes and brightens up my life, ryota sighed sadly..

Its became Boring and troublesome following Yumeko around, trying to stop her from Losing her life.

Toyota decided it was time to take a break... Actually live a normal USEFUL life.

Suddenly, A knocking could be heard. The Classroom door Swung open. A tall boy with White hair and glasses stood in the hallway.

"Hey ryota... Let's talk"

Ryota started to blush, Knowing he had a small crush on this man. He wanted Kaede so bad...

"O- okay s-senpai"

Kaede slowly walked into the room, Keeping his eyes on the brown haired bland protagonist.

As kaede inched closer, you could notice his eyes wondering, Especially to remotes Crotch area.

"R- ryota-"

Ryota felt his small PP harden, and blushed even More.

"S- senpai-"

"It's ok... Let's take care of that for you"

Kaede placed his hands on Remotes Small bulge, Gently massaging it. Ryota Let out small moans, Signifying that he's enjoying it.

"Oh Tyota-kun"

The white haired Boy slowly unzipped bland protagonists pants, Letting his small dick bounce.
Kaede soon became just as hard.
"P-please s-senpai"

In a split second ryota was turned onto his back, his Big ass pointed towards kaede. Something unzipped. And quickly something was shoved into Ryotas Asshole.

"AHHH SENPAI D- DONT RAW DOG ME- B-BAKA"

the class room filled with grunts, moans, and slapping sounds....

Ryota moaned loudly, it sounded like a girls moan... "R- remote- AHHHH"
Kaede came into ryota, filling him up with white warm liquid.

They both heard a gasp behind them... Kaedes head shot around to see itsukis shocked face.

"I- ITSUKI- ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-"

the end 😩