𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝘴𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

tommyinnit @tommyinnit

big man is on the smp again, IM A STREAMER!
www.insertrandomlinkbecauseimnotgivingtommyfreeviews.com

💬 ♻️ ❤️

sophia sat at her desk finishing her last bit of school work. "sophie! me and your mum are going to go see your brother! do you have a friends house you can stay at?" sophia looked up and grabbed her phone. "uh hold on, i'll text tommy!"

tommy hilfiger

hey tommy

im streaming woman

idc im coming over

fine fine

tommy sighed, "woman and they commands." he laughed at his own joke and went back to streaming.

sophia played a random lofi playlist as she walked to tommy's house, enjoying the snowy weather since it was quite rare. she had content smile on her face as she walked on the faded sidewalk, enjoying the chilled air and snow stained trees her brown eyes looked over as she walked.

"sophia!" the blonde woman greeted sophia with a warm smile as she opened the door. "hi!" sophia shared the same smile as tommy's mother gently pulled the dark haired girl into a motherly hug. "tom is streaming but, i'm sure he wouldn't mind you going up." sophia nodded and his mother made room for the girl to enter the house.

"tommy?" sophia asked as she reached the top of the stairs. she quickly realized he was in the bathroom. a smile played on her lips as she carefully made her way to his room where he left the door open and was still streaming. "hey chat!" sophia whispered as she gently closed the door, careful not to make any loud notices to allow him to know she was there.

the girl plopped herself into her friends chair with a smile. "hello! it is i, the poggiest notfound sibling." sophia greeted, looking over chat. "yeah tommy just doesn't know i'm here right now. he's having a, um what does he call them? oh a gamer piss." she laughed.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓

user1 omg sophia takeover pog?

user7 YES POGCHAMP VERY POGCHAMP

message has been deleted by moderator

wilbursoot THE SISTER NOTFOUND.

user1 wait wilburs here POGGERS

"bro, i think tommy might just kill me when he finds out i'm here. no, tommy would never hurt a woman. he loves us to much." sophia quickly corrected herself with a nod. she laughed as chat agreed with her.

"what the fuck?" tommy asked loudly. sophia jumped but her face deadpanned as she swiveled his chair to face him. "hey tommy." she simply said while nodding along to the animal crossing music she didn't bother changing when she joined. "how? why? what the fuck?" he whined as he came up beside her. "your mum let me in." she smiled and hopped up from her spot on the chair to allow him to go back to his streaming. "how long are you staying?"tommy asked the girl as he pulled his headphones back over his messed up blond waves. "eh like a few hours. me parents are visiting brother gog." sophia nodded.

tommy sighed, glancing back at sophia who was laughing under her breath as she watched him stream. "well chat, i'm gonna end it here so i can force soph to watch hamilton." tommy said proudly. "i've actually never watched it." sophia said, not even noticing the nickname. "seriously? fucking loser, alright bye chat!" tommy said before ending his stream.

tommy stood up, stretching after the two hours of playing the block game. "alright, lets watch hamilton yeah?" sophia shrugged and got up with him. "can we get food first? i'm hungry." sophia asked, the blond nodded and the pair left his room.

"we have to be quiet since its like 10pm." tommy said quietly as they made their way down stairs. "obviously. i have manners y'know." sophia lightly scoffed jokingly as they entered the kitchen.

tommy quickly flicked the lights on, the bright yellow hue now coating the clean simple kicthen. "we have popcorn, cookies, bread? i don't know." sophia laughed and scanned over the kitchen. "lets make popcorn and grab some other snacks." sophia suggested, tommy agreeing as they both went to the cabinet to gather their food.

"so, you've seriously never seen it?" tommy asked as they both settled for their spots on his couch. "nope." she shook her head as he grabbed the tv remote and went to disney plus. "get ready for the most life changing 2 hours and 40 minutes of your life." sophia looked at him confused. "did you really just know that off the top of your head?" he laughed and nodded. "this is gonna be a long two hours." she sighed. "and 40 minutes, don't forget the 40 minutes." he added, "how could i forget?" she laughed.

tommy looked at sophia with a confused face as she mumbled the words to 'the room where it happens' sophia looked up, "what?" she asked the boy. "i thought you said you never watched this." she laughed. "yeah, but i have tiktok. this was like all over tiktok a few months ago." he groaned quietly. "oh so you're a tiktoker." he said, faking a gag. "shut up minecraft streamer." they both laughed.

"thoughts?" tommy asked as the movie came to an end. sophia yawned, "i think i liked it." she nodded. "fuck it, i'm just gonna stay here. your mum offered and i'm not walking back home now, its almost 1am." he shrugged with a nod. "where are the blankets?" she asked. "i'll grab them hold on."

the blond tossed a thick duvet at the girl. "also, don't come near me i will beat the fuck out of you in my sleep." she sent him a quick smile before pulling the blanket over her and turning to her side. "alright dickhead." tommy said dramatically.

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

istg if someone tries to make the sleepover something romantic i might just lose my shit. the gal was tired alright? if the comments make this romantic i might cry, don't you dare dude please for the love of god. ITS JUST TWO FRIENDS HANGING OUT HAVING A PLATONIC SLEEPOVER PLS.

alright you know the drill, go eat, drink water, take your daily meds. ily and you're valid, ill beat the shit out of anyone who says otherwise, you're hot and sexy and amazing mwah. <3