Since when? (Reality Show Part 5)

Start from the beginning

You: Oh hey, Thor. Welcome back.

Thor: Hello, Y/N! How do you do?

You: I'm actually good. What about you?

Thor: Better than ever!

You: That's great.

Cameraman (Jeff): What have you been doing ever since you left Earth?

Thor: I've been brutally murdering villains!

Jeff: Oh, ok then *steps back* I'll be on my way.

You: Hey Jeff!

Jeff: Uh hey?

You: So, any questions?

Jeff: Oh I didn't expect you to let me speak. *fumbling and mumbling* Where are my notes? Ah! There they are. How have you been feeling about Steve not talking to you?

You: Did you really have to start with that?

Jeff: *shrugs*

You: It's been bugging me. But I'm not gonna let it keep me down. I need to look on the bright side. Like Thor's lightning bolts.

Jeff: Where has Peter been?

You: He is out there living his life, seeing all the positives and ignoring the negatives, like the negligible weight of electrons! Which is something Peter probably learned at school! So stay in school if you want to- what am I even saying? I'm not family friendly.

Jeff: Just one more question before you go.

You: Ok then, hit me?

Jeff: Are you gay?

You: That's a waste of a final ques- it's great that you want to clear the air. Yes, I identity as a homosexual. However, I am usually attracted to people I have a bond with. It's sort of like demisexuality but not exactly. I opt for optimism! That's catchy.

Meanwhile:

Steve: On your left.

Sam: You're out here all day everyday! Why?

Steve: I've been avoiding Y/N ever since you told me he would break my heart.

Sam: You shouldn't avoid him. You need to tell him that you and him are just friends.

Steve: I don't have the strength to do that.

Sam: And why not? It's not like you're gonna hurt his feelings.

Steve: No. I'm gonna hurt mine.

Sam: Oh come on, you're not over him yet.

Steve: He's the sweetest person I've met.

Sam: Him? Sweet?

Steve: You don't know him like I do. He's more sensitive than you think.

Sam: Yeah. Sensitive as in completely butthurt and a drama queen.

Steve: He's funny, caring, passionate...

Sam: Ok nevermind, you're in love. Don't talk to him and you'll lose your feelings for him.

Steve: But I don't want to lose my feelings for him. He makes me feel good. I feel like the best version of myself around him. He makes me confident and...happy.

Sam: You HAVE to move ON!

Steve: I know, I know. I'll figure it out.

Sam: That's right! Man with a plan.

Sam proceeds to run off as Steve stands there, conflicted and sad.

5 years la- just kidding:

The next day: