Chacter discription's and more evry 2-3 week's for this chapter

They all have grown 1-3 inches you decide. (They will all be aged to their 20's or higher so they can still look teen-ish.)

Height
Ranked from tallest to shortest.

1.Mezo Shoji 187cm/6'2"

2.Koji Koda 186cm/6'1"

3.Rikido Sato 185cm/6'1"

4.Tenya Ida 179cm/5'10"

5.Hanta Sero 177cm/5'10"

6.Shoto Todoroki 176cm/5'9"

7.Momo Yaoyorozu 173cm/5'8"

8.Katsuki Bakugo 172cm/5'8"

9.Eijiro Kirishima 170cm/5'7"   

10.Mashirao Ojiro 169cm/5'6"

11.Yuga Aoyama 168cm/5'6"   

12.Denki Kaminari 168cm/5'6"

13.Izuku Midoriya 166cm/5'5"   

14.Mina Ashido 159cm/5'3"

15.Fumikage Tokoyami 158cm/5'2"

16.Ochaco Uraraka 156cm/5'1"

17.Kyoka Jiro 154cm/5'1"

18.Toru Hagakure 152cm/5'0"

19.Tsuyu Asui 150cm/4'11"   

20.Minoru Mineta 108cm/3'7" (some of The characters will be wearing green suits, I'll tell you the actual height later in the story when the time comes.)

Izuku midoriya

He is going to mostly act O

He is going to mostly act O.O.C ,(out of character). He'l be very sassy with good comments here and there.

Sassy.
Dense-ish.
When mad it's your WORST nightmare.
Is the type of guy to accidentally attract potential suitors and suitress. (NOT a dekubowl cuz I don't want THAT many ship's but there is a 'ship' it will mostly be for drama or plot cuz they might break up unless I say so.)
If you do more then 4 rude or mean things that he knows of he won't trust that person.
When you treat him with kindness he will give you back ten-fold more, that's just how he works.
Does not really like kids unless they are special to him, (like he MIGHT form a bond with eri but koda will be his little brother.
He LOVES attention but is also very nervous, He also likes to spend money but only if it's his own. But he will gladly except any gifts.

He really does not like to bother anybody with money, he also is in awe about the smallest things. He loves car's, and swimming. He lives alone and has two pet's one dog and an cat. His favorite color is Red.

Significant other, boyfriend or girlfriend, lover: Shoto Todoroki   (轟焦凍)  — they have been together for about 1 year, 4 and a half months, 2 weeks, three days, 6 hours, 15 minutes, and 12 seconds. Shoto is a low-key simp and he's not afraid to show it. He will basically cherish the ground that Izuku walk's on, as well as buying him gifts and giving him cuddles. He is VERY protective of his friends and family. (More will be in his character description.)

Ex (s), if not any:

Overhaul—Kai Chisaki  
They were in a very loving relationship but he had to work over in Australia for a year due to work so they cut things off, Izuku thinks of him as a close friend now and they talk a lot about gossip as well as the latest trend's. Kai still feels a little bit of love for Midoriya but he try's his best to ignore it as much as he can, knowing that Izuku is over him and that things would just never work out. And he's fine with that, as well as being his friend.

Neito Monoma
Him and Izuku had dated for about 2 year's and half a month before Monoma broke thing's off saying 'I could just find and do better then you, no hard feeling's right?' And then proceed to give Izuku false hope for the two of them. Izuku full of spite turned the table's on him and made him want him, as a result they got back together only for Izuku to dump him 3 week's later saying 'How' s a taste of your own medicine, but no hard feelings right?'

???
They met at a bar in Mexico and hit it off from there, but alas it only lasted two day's. They are still trying to get him back to this day by sending him lavish gift's.