"Oh, sure. Thanks" She smiled and I nodded.

"Anytime."

We continued our homework and we did our's first then moved on to Vinnie's work. While doing his work I thought why would Haley insist in doing his work. I get that he's like the "bully" or whatever but Haley should stand up for herself. But again, she did say she gets paid so it's easy money I guess.

When I was doing Chemistry homework, my phone kept vibrating with notifications, I didnt know what it could've been since I only have one friend and I dont post on social media. I unlocked my phone to see a couple of notifications from Tik Tok. I went on the app and saw that my video had 2,000 likes, I was shocked. Even though it was a few I still thought it did pretty well.

"What happened? You look like you just saw a ghost." Haley laughed at my facial expression.

"I-..." I trailed off.

She grabbed my phone and looked at it.

"Oh my gosh, you went viral. Damn you got alot of followers already for only 30 minutes."

I looked over to see what I gained over 300 followers.

"Woah...." I said not knowing what to say.

"Well cheers to your road of fame." She sarcastically said.

"Oh my gosh Haley, shut up" I laughed playfully nudging her shoulder. It was around 5:30 p.m. and Haley and I were finishing up our work, but my hand was hurting so I took a little 2 minute break. I checked my phone to see that someone named Troy followed me and he was verified. I looked at his account to see that he had alot of followers as well.

"What are you smiling at?" Haley smirked and I didn't even realise I was smiling. She grabbed my phone again and started smirking at me.

"OOOOH, Y/n got a crush" She said in a sing song voice and I rolled my eyes.

"WHAT! no I dont." I exclaimed.

"Well say that to your blushing face." She smirked once more and I rolled my eyes.

I check out his videos and he said that hes moving to....Washington! I need to calm down, it's not like I'm gonna see him anyways. I just decided to finish off my work and forget about it, but his comment kept replaying in my head.

"Hi girls, if you all are hungry, dinner is ready downstairs. I'm gonna take a nap since I'm tired from work, but everything is on the stove." Haley's mother said nicely.

"Thanks mom" Haley responded and I smiled.

"No problem dear."

8 minutes later, Haley and I finished our work.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Haley offered while putting away her books.

"No thanks, I should probably get home. I think my mom is coming home late and God knows what my brother is probably doing." I said picking up my bag.

"Oh ok, but can you maybe give Vinnie his homework for me since yall are neighbors. It's ok if you don't want to." She said making sure I'm okay with doing it.

"Umm....sure, I guess I'll do it." I hesitated.

"Thank you so much." She said.

I went up to Haley's room and got Vinnie's homework then made my way back downstairs. I said goodbye to Haley then left. I drove back home and parked in my garage then walked over to Vinnie's house. I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal  Vinnie standing there shirtless again. WHY DOES THIS KID NOT WEAR A SHIRT? But I ain't complaining tho.

"My eyes are up here..." He said with a straight tone.

Oh God he caughg me staring..

"Oh...um, your homework..." I said pulling it out of my bag.

"Oh I almost forgot about that" He chuckled snatching the papers out of my hand.

"Well can you at least say thank-..." I was cut off by him slamming the door in my face. A thank you would of been nice.

I just rolled my eyes and walked back home.

"Where have you been all day." He asked flicking through the channels on the tv.

"At Haley's, we were doing homework." I said going to the kitchen.

"I know for a fact your teachers didnt give you so much of work..." He said and I knew what he was saying was true.

"Vinnie basically forced Haley to his work" I admitted drinking a sip of water.

"Well that's tough. But he is kinda scary." Jesse laughed and I did too

I walked up to my room and dropped my bag on the floor then immediately went to take a shower. I took my shower and changed into some sweatpants and a tank top. I was getting comfy in bed and was about to sleep until I looked out my window and saw Vinnie. His room window was directly opposite mine, so he can see in my room and I could see in his.

I closed my window and ignored him as I walked over to my bed and fell asleep after a long day

Author's note:
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs ~ Vinnie HackerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara