thirty

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"IM HERE IM HER- WOAH WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" jack came running into his girlfriends apartment as if there was some sort of life or death situation going down but came to an immediate hault when he saw athena crying in gabbie's arms.

he had immediately left daniels apartment, turning down food when gabbie called thinking there was an emergency with the baby or that she was going in to labour maybe and sure maybe he thought it wasn't as necessary when he saw athena crying but it was still necessary to be there.

maybe he could've stayed for a spring roll or something but it was necessary to leave..... he guessed.

"she got in a fight with daniel." gabbie pursed her lips, tightly wrapping her arms around the silver haired girl as she wasn't crying with noise anymore, just the occasional tear but athena still wanted to hug her just for comfort.

"so that's why he was so pissed off-" the curly haired boy muttered to himself as he came and sat on the other side of athena, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"thena can you tell me what happened?" he softly asked as the girl opened her mouth to speak but she just couldn't manage to find the words or how to even begin explaining it so she just shook her head, resting it on jacks shoulder.

gabbie then proceeded to go into a long explanation about the fight that athena and daniel had when him and the rest of the band had left the apartment to go and get food.

she also explained the many names they had called one another, athena wincing as she heard the story. remembering it all and hearing it just made her want to cry again.

it was a dumb thing to fight about and now she had just lost almost her best friend because of it. so maybe she did feel jealous that daniels attention was ok his phone instead of spending time with athena when he had literally just been on tour.

but in her defence they hadn't seen one another in a while and the seavey boy had his phone with him for the duration of tour leaving no excuse to say that he wasn't texting this chick the entire time.

not to mention she hadn't heard a word about her and they spoke almost everyday, and when she didn't talk to daniel she was talking to one of the other boys who would keep her updated on what was going on.

"wait jasmine?" jack backtracked after he heard gabbie explain the situation, his girlfriend nodding in hesitation as she thought maybe he knew something.

"you know her?" gabbie asked softly glancing at athena who looked up and shifted her position on the couch, leaning back into it and crossing her legs in anticipation.

"i don't no-" jack was quick to dismiss himself from the situation. "daniel met her in limelight at one of the last shows and she gave him her number." the curly haired boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"we all thought it was super weird, and i guess we thought he did too because he awkwardly laughed, hugged her and said goodbye." jack was recounting the events.

"but the day afterwards and straight after the show he was like addicted to his phone. he wouldn't put it down, he wouldn't let us look at it or anything. it was just daniel and his phone."

"that can't-" athena shook her head, drawing the attention to her as she tried to dismiss the situation part of her not wanting it to be true and part of her hating that, that girl was the reason daniel had just kicked her out of her place to stay.

"daniel never and i mean never sits on his phone all day." she repeated in disbelief, her mouth slightly open at the news that had just been told to her. the news she didn't want to believe, that she didn't want to be true because she didn't want to be casted out of daniel's life and replaced with someone else.

"thena i know believe me." jack spoke up as he shook his head, making sure that the silver haired girl was looking at him and he explained the situation to her, knowing that it was hurting her on the inside.

"but i'm telling the truth." his expression stayed soft as both gabbie and jack studied athena's face hoping for some clear signs of emotion that would give away what she was thinking about but the girl just shook her head and stood up shaking slightly.

"i uhm- i need to just sleep." there it was. changing the subject so she didn't have to deal with the sorrow and comfort. the pity and self worry for her. she didn't want to be told it was going to be okay, she didn't want to be told that they were sorry for her.

"thanks for letting me stay gabbs." she sent the curly haired girl a forced smile, gabbie sending her a real and sorrowful one in response, watching in anticipation and upset as the silver haired girl slowly made her way to the spare bedroom in gabbie's apartment.

"is she gonna be okay?" rachel asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she walked out of the kitchen, carefully sitting on the couch next to gabbie who was still looking at the spot that athena once sat in.

"i hope so." she muttered softly, jack grabbing his girlfriends hand in a way to comfort her as gabbie turned to look at him.

"and someone needs to tell daniel to get his shit together."

AUTHORS NOTE

okay yeah this is shorter than literally ever other chapter but i uhm just- let's roll with it-

she and falling? damn i'm on an updating roll right now i love it✨🧚🏻

n e whore

yeah alrighty i love yall and i hope you're doing well right now. stay safe and make sure you're keeping yourself healthy 🥺🤍