His class A was terrified of number 1 hero condition and their hurt classmates. Ayanokouji, on the other hand, was as calm as ever and did not want to get involved in this conflict at any cost, because he knew that nothing works anyway for this moment and preferred to save himself the trouble. 

He was the only one in the class who was without a gift and was chosen for his intellect, which no one could even prove he had. He met with the headmaster of the UA and for some whimsical reason, this white rat wanted to assign him to class A on his own initiative.

The teachers considered him an enigma because he never changed the expression on his face despite many situations, but people always thought he was boring, so they did not want to be friends with him and have anything to do with him.

In the new class he only managed to make friends because of his friendship with Midoriya. He met Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, Kirishima, Asuyu, and Momo. He hasn't got to know the rest yet. 

Ayanokouji looked at the so-called 'villains' in the middle of the room. From what he noticed, the villains were people who used their quirks for fun or to hurt others. There were also those who acted for a greater purpose, but against the law, so they became criminals. The last ones were simply thieves and other types of people who did many illegal offenses for money or other purposes.

After a while he sighed tired and thought about how this situation would end. Will hero number 1 face the bad criminals or will he fall? Most people think that heroes will always defeat evil in the end. But is that true? He was wondering...

...

No. It's just a simple dream that every time a hero saves you from oppression, but since the real world is cruel, unfair and not always a 'good ending', we should count on ourselves first. Ayanokouji knew the value of cooperation and collaboration very well, but in the end we should only count on ourselves, because the winner can only be one. There are no two first places, just as there are no two people who are the same. All Might didn't realize, but it did provide some stabilization for the whole layout of the characters below his level. If the baton is taken over by someone else and the symbol of hope and peace is gone, then the whole system will sooner or later fall apart.

If someone were to describe it from the perspective of a third person. Kiyotaka Ayanokouji would definitely be an anti-hero. First of all, he never wanted to be a hero when he came to this world and still do not want to.

He saw All Might kneeling and the smile of determination disappeared from his face. Nomu leaned his leg on the back of wounded number 1 so that he could not move. Apparently the forces left All Might.

Ayanokouji's POV

I was just staring at the scene before me.

- "Do not touch my students!" - He shouted with an apparently threatening voice, lying on the ground with clenched fists.

- "You don't even know how good it feels when the symbol of peace kneels at your feet. You are powerless, All Might!" - said blue hair a man with a winning and cruel tone.

He had strange hands all over his body and I calculated that his quirk had something to do with his touch, judging by the previous actions. I also noticed that he was the one giving the Nomu orders.

Blue hair started to look around the hall and looked in my direction.

- "You!" - pointed his finger, I thought, did he point at me? - "Yes you, come here, you will be the first victim in front of 'hero number 1'!" - that part with 'Hero number one' said with a sarcastic tone.