1

I can't believe this, why would anyone do this to there child?, I can't live like this anymore my life shouldn't be like this!
I watch myself in my broken mirror my cheeks all purple showing bright compared to my pale white skin. I look dead scars and bruises all down my body from past incidents threw out my life. i hated myself and how I live this shouldn't be this way.. I shouldn't be this way.

" SIDNEY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGNT NOW!" my father screams from downstairs of our ratchet trap house I slide my red hoodie on my body, it stopped at my knees so you can see my bruised legs. I run down the stairs greeted to the smell of cigarettes and 5 other men that come over often to hang out with my dad. I didn't like any of the people he hung out with they alway hit on me even though I'm only 16 year of age the perverted fucks don't care nor does my dad " there you are you need to leave for tonight I'm having a guy night here and you can't be here" he says puffing on his cigarette blowing the smoke in my face.
"Not like he ever wants her here" some guy said as the laugh with him
" that wasn't even funny" I say under my breath as I walk up to my room to pack my stuff to leave. Where am I going you might wanna know? Well I don't know myself I don't have a mom she died when I was 8 and ever since then me and my dad have been in a bad situation and he blames me for all of it.

I threw some clothes into a bag along with other hygiene things I might need even some saved up money I had so I could get something to eat. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and some weed and blunts for my adventure.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt and my white converse and a red flannel so I don't freeze. This happens very often my dad invited whores over for him and his buddies and kicks me out the house it's so unfair and I'll never forget the way he treats me.

I grabbed my things and My car keys a car I bought on my own and headed downstairs to see women downstairs drinking with my dad and his friends I just role my eyes and walk out the door lighting a cig as soon at I close the door behind me I pull my phone out and call up my close friend ruby to see if he was in town

"Ayo sid my baby!!, what's good??" I hear as he answers my call
"Hey rubs what you up to right now" I asked starting my car up and pulling out the driveway of my house " nun much me n Scott chillin drinking and smoking what bout you" I take a last puff and throw my butt out the window " welp!, my crack headed dad just kicked me out so I might sleep in my car tonight ion really know what the fuck Im gonna do" " hey you know you can come over here when that happens don't play stoopid with me girl you family!" He says with a worried voice " Ruby I don't wanna bother you with my problems you know this!" I felt anxiety fill my body so I light another cigarette to calm down. "Sidney come over please your not sleeping in your fucking car I'll get you a hotel room if I have to. Just come over please" " ight fine I'll be there soon" and with that I hung up in made my way to the boy's house.