Chapter 10: Memories

Começar do início

S: "Hey Mega. Remember when we trapped 100 kids in a snowglobe?"

Mega was smiling under his mask as he turned to face Skeppy. The silent boi wrote something in a book and handed it to Skeppy.

S: "Didn't you also trap 100 kids in your baseme-"

Skeppy closed the book shut before he could finish the sentence. Everybody else looked at him.

"How did you know?"

The diamond boy said before Sapnap covered his mouth trying not to wake Bad with his laughing. George chuckled a bit while A6d just smiled. Fundy looked somewhat shocked even though this was a game. You could just TELL Mega looked smug.

"W-Why though-"

Sapnap said while holding in his laughs. Skeppy pretending to think before answering, totally serious.

"Cause I was bored."

He said while shrugging. Sapnap was banging on his knee to prevent from laughing. Skeppy snickered a bit before he felt Bad move a bit.

SN: "Oh yeah forgot to say this, Skeppy. That's pretty gay."

He said while shooting finger guns at Skeppy, who's face was turning red.

"SHUT. UP-"

The diamond boy said through his teeth while trying not to move much.

"We are just friends. That's it."

He said looking at Bad before looking at Sapnap again.

S: "He was tired..."

Skeppy mumbled while Sapnap just smiled smugly.

F: "wEll how about we change the subject before you two get into a fist fight."

SN: "We will no-"

S: "Y e s. We shall."

Sapnap rolled his eyes while Skeppy sighed in relief.

F: "So. You all been in the DreamSMP server atleast once?"

G: "Well no duh. We literally had a war."

F: "Oh yeah-"

SN: "I remember that all too well."

S: "Dream let me on the server once. I don't think Bad, Mega, or A6d went in the server though."

G: "Hm."

They continued to talk about the DreamSMP along with the war that went on. Sharing their perspective of each part. Like how Sapnap lit the forest on fire, how George was simply shooting arrows, how Fundy was sticking with Wilbur all the way.

F: "I STILL don't understand how you guys managed to place down all that TNT!"

G: "We're sneaky. That's all I gotta say."

F: "S u r e."

SN: "What do you mean 'sure'?! We completely wrecked you guys!"

F: "We still got our freedom remember?"

G: "Yeah. Thanks to Tommy."

F: "Remember the Final Control Room thing?"

SN: "Yeah. That was HILARIOUS."

F: "I'm still mad that Eret was a traitor."

SN: "Seriously? That was like months ago!"

F: "We trusted him though!"

G: "Hey. That was apart of Dream's plan. Not ours."

They then continued to talk more and more until they completely got off topic from the DreamSMP and started talking about random things like Fundy's coding abilities, George being color blind, and so on. Suddenly Sapnap started chuckling.