I want you!

*Angelo cheats on Cookie with Anika and she goes to lucious* Warning: this story is only 3rd POV and Cookie's POV

3rd person POV 1 hour before cookie got home

" No Anika we shouldn't do this aren't you married to lucious no I'm not cheating on cookie", Angelo said.

" Oh come on Angelo I see the way you look at me it will be fine she won't even be home for 1 hour she's at empire so we have time I swear it doesn't mean anything", Anika said getting out of her jacket.

" Ugh fine you are sexy come on we only have an hour", Angelo said said throwing her on the bed and getting on top of her.

Cookie arrives home 8:00 pm

"Baby I'm home!" Cookie shouted from downstairs as she came in the door and threw her keys in the bowl on the table.

"Babe- Angelo hello!, She shouted running up stairs. She started to hear soft and sexual moans as she got farther up the stairs .

Once she reached the top of the stairs she walked over to her and Angelo's room door and put her ear to the door. Once she knew the voice was familiar she busted in the door like a robber.

" ANGELO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" SHE ASKED THROWING HER SHOE AT HIM( HER HEEL). Baby it's not what it looks li- SHUT THE HELL UP YOUR SERIOUSLY CHEATING ON MY WITH..ANIKA REALLY YOUR A ASSHOLE AND AS FOR YOU BITCH! She said throwing her other heel at her,

"ANGELO WHY WHY I JUSY STARTED TO TRUST YOU AND LOVE YOU AND YOU GO AND DO THIS" she shouted going into her room and grabbing a suitcase and putting clothes in it. baby stop listen to me he shouted back grabbing her arm I didn't do- "LIAR YOUR LIEING IM LEAVING IM LEAVING YOU ASSHOLE you just did this last week and you said you would never do it again last week you cheated on me with GUILAINA I'm done I'm leaving", she said starting to cry as she finished packing her clothes went downstairs and grabbed her keys and leaving.

Angelo went back up stairs to Anika.

Once he got in the room he sat on the side of the bed. " Angelo Come on baby let's start what we finished" Anika yelled rubbing on his shoulders.

" No Anika get off of me this was a mistake I'm turning into lucious. " I'm going to try to call her''. He went in the bathroom and tried to call her but it went voicemail 5 times he also texted her put it shows she read it but didn't respond.

Cookie3's POV

I'm driving somewhere I don't know where but I'm thinking I just had to leave I can't believe he cheated on me. After a while I thought of just who to call.

Call down below

Cookie: H..Hey Lucious Lucious: Hey cook what's wrong? Cookie: Can I stay with you for a couple of days ( or forever she whispered to herself) Lucious: Ok of course you can but what happend are you hurt? Cookie: No... Lucious: Are you drunk? Cookie: No... Lucious I'll tell you when I get there but thank you Lucious: Ok that's find I'll see you when you get here.