Part 2

You grab his hand and he helps you out of the car. you two walk up to his house and walk in. His parents come and greet you. They say how nice it is to meet you and how much bakugo has been talking about you. You look over at him and he's blushing. you giggle a little. While your still looking at him, he reaches his arm behind you and lifts up your skirt. You try to ignore him and walk with his parents out to the kitchen where they were making pasta for dinner. You and bakugo sat by eachother on the other side of the island from his parents. As you and his parents were talking, bakugo puts his hand back up on your thigh but he slowly brings his hand up towards your 😺. You give bakugo a look and he smirks at you. you want to play this little game with him so you put your hand on his 🍆 and rub a little bit. Bakugo gives you the same look you gave him moments earlier. Bakugo then interrupts your guys conversation, "We're going to go upstairs and watching a movie or playing games while you guys finish dinner." He grabs your hand and leads you up to his room and pushes you on the bed, he closes the door behind him. "You can't tease me without getting punished teddy bear." He walks up to you and starts kissing you. While you guys are still kissing he spreads open your legs and puts his hand on your 😺 teasing you a little bit.